what are normal prices for DMT?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by beyond-self, Sep 26, 2010.

1. beyond-self

beyond-self Member

simple question. roughly how much for a breakthrough dose, and how many (milligrams?) is that?

2. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

This is a question that is frowned upon by many DMT users, mainly due to how strong and spiritually DMT affects users (i believe).

But, it does get sold for various prices in various areas, often depending on a simple supply & demand equation.

Erowid gave people a false impression by stating the street price at $400 a gram. More realistically, it's more like $200 a gram.

But, i have encountered two types of DMT "dealers." The dealer who wants profit. He is going to sell a breakthrough dose of 40-50 mgs for $10-$25. Then there is the dealer who is still a heavy user (these are rare in my experience) with the mission assigned by the molecule (the one i have been given). These folks will sell breakthrough doses for as low as $1 to $2.

i have never sold DMT, but i have found super-clean, recrystallized DMT to be very attractive to those in the know and it makes for a powerful barter tool. i get whatever drugs i want (within reason) without paying by offering vaporgenie/changa sessions followed by offers of generous trades. i also often get other goods such as jewelry or clothes. These are all things i then turn around and gift to other people or barter again for something else. . . . .

3. beyond-self

beyond-self Member

sounds like a good deal you got going on there. ive seen that you are easily one of the most skilled home chemists ive ever read from, very detailed extraction posts...
    i paid 10$ for just enough for LIGHT visuals ( first time also) last night. :/ oh well, it was worth it to me.
    some day when i have my own place ill wanna try to make my own, i havent read much about totally failed batches, so it sounds pretty easy ( but i havent been in a chem lab in years)

4. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Extracting DMT is not too difficult, given that you are good at following directions.

Only encountered it being sold once and that was at a music festival here in Ohio for $10 a "hit", whatever that is. I have always just extracted my own for about $30 a gram, and like Cat said, I wouldn't sell it.

5. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Those prices are insane. Absolutely insane.
    The most expensive I've ever seen it (and it is around on the street) is 100 a gram, and I wouldn't pay that let alone 200 a gram.

6. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

The demand in my area is very high, everyone wants it, but nobody sells.
    except recently my friend has been making $20 a dose. He gives it to me for free because he's super dank.

7. phlyfinch

phlyfinch Member

when I buy dmt I get a clear capsule full of yellow powder. my dealer doesn't know how many mg are in the capsule. Does anyone know about how many mgs of dmt would fit into a full clear capsule? an estimation at least

8. Overdose

Overdose Member

My guy is letting me trade him dmt for acid. And sometimes I trade for weed. I sold it for money once or twice when I was really going broke, but I plan on hooking those folks up with some freebies when I can.

9. Spicey Cat

What type of capsule? 0 00 000? It kinda matters. The big ones can hold A LOT.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

$$$dmfree$$.. :p

11. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

The only guy I know who sells it wants $10 a "point," but I dont know if the capsules are actually 100 mgs or not. He says he'll do a gram for 80, which isnt bad, but it is brown crystals...

12. Spicey Cat

These people who are selling yellow or brown DMT need to (or need to get their chemist to) re-crystallize. Of course a good re-crystallization will reduce yield because it will yield 100% N,N, DMT rather than fuller spectrum spice. i'd be the first to admit some prefer fuller spectrum, but if you're selling it as pure, clean N,N, DMT it should be white.

13. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Word. Your tek didnt seem very complicated at all, I dont know why white crystal DMT is so damn hard to find.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

because once you smoked some ear wax, theres no point in bring out the chemicals for R/C , when the wax has the same effect.. cut corners, just saying.....

15. taylor169

taylor169 Guest

Street price round these parts is 100/g, for some impure stuff (light orange). You could probably fetch 125, maybe 150, for some nice bright white stuff.

16. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

if i were to make dmt for purpose of sale, i would charge $80/g for nice white A/B stuff... it's fairly cheap to make, but requires a good bit of time/energy.

that being said, if i had a connection for nice clean dmt, and nowhere to extract it myself I would have no problem paying as much as $150/g

honestly, i think dmt should be given away [or used to trade] unless you're being payed a commission to do an extraction for someone else.

..still nothing better than dosing a friend for free :)

17. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

The broad spectrum MHRB alkaloid extract is not something to be overlooked; I find the extracts that contain the so called “jungle alkaloids” to be unique, pleasurable, and interesting, especially when compared to pure n,nDMT.

if i had to chose though, i'd go with the pure n,nDMT most days though.

18. jairosomething

jairosomething Member

The most I've ever paid was $50 a gram for clean white spice from a guy I met at a Rave who was the person I got DMT from for my first time but I got to know him better within a few months since the first time I met him and I would just give him MHRB and we just started splitting the yield.

19. metalguitarist420

metalguitarist420 Member

Down here, all the DMT is 20$ a hit.

20. The Center

The Center Member

I don't like the idea of selling, but I encourage bartering. When you barter it, you barter it according to what the person can afford to give. Objects he made himself is considered the best offerings. I say kindness for kindness, not profit for profit.