what are good mixers with pure MDMA powder?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by navajas, Feb 10, 2009.

1. navajas

navajas Member

what MDMA based cocktails do you like to do?

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

MDMA +

Ketamine
    LSD
    Mushrooms
    PCP
    Alcohol
    Marijuana/Hash
    Nitrous

Actually did these almost all at once, craziness went down.

Oh, its navajas, well then you already know.

Also done, a few strong opiates with it. Thats good too.

3. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

ritalin and morphine mix good with it as well lol

4. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

I like MDMA Pizza.

5. jia

jia Member

Extra large, do you deliver? :cool:

6. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

i like MDMA in a Mimosa or a Mango Martini.

those are my favorite MDMA cocktails at the moment.

7. navajas

navajas Member

swim is about to ingest some pure molly, smoke some high grade bud, pop a couple of valiums and sip on some codeine syrup :)... hate the fact that i cnt get any other opiate than codeine but better than nuthing, plus somethin as strong as oxy or heroin (convincing myself) might ruin my mdma feel... thats my favourite combo at the moment...

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

mixing drugs doesn't work for me

they either cancel each other out greatly (opiates and marijuana = not quite baked, not quite nodding :\)

or i get just some new 'fusion' high that's not as good as either of the two done seperately (opiates and lsd)

i think the brain just doesn't have enough resources to properly process 4 drugs at once, you only get 1/4 of the effects from each and it's just a 'fucked up' feeling

i would rather take a BIG dose of ONE chemical

but if it works for you im jealous

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

oh i love mixing psychedelics and just drugs in general.

i like to sometimes bug and do like 5 or 6 different harder drugs, each at a safe dose, but just seeing what happens. like 12 hits of LSD, unknown amount of molly, 1/2 gram of Ketamine, and 6 hits of DMT :D

10. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

LOL at jia!. i cant remember ever doing x with anything but weed and alcohol. i was thinking about mixing it with 2c-x, any thoughts on this?

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

serotonin syndrome possibly

12. navajas

navajas Member

mr writer have u ever tried mixing psilocybin or lsd with mdma? no cancellation whatsoever, just unbelievable synergy and potentiation!

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yeah i'm gonna try that asap :D

14. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

your sig is amazing

15. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

nitrous, K or L

16. rc_headache28

rc_headache28 Member

i recently came accross some bomb molly. mixed 200 mgs with like 15 mgs of addie like 50 mgs of ket and like 7 mgs of 2c-i. needless to say it was blissfull choas. a great night

17. justme1974

justme1974 Member

I don't know what type of MDMA most people are getting today, but wow... times have really changed. When I started rolling in 1999, the pills were so strong that you only needed 1-3 pills for the whole night (sounds crazy today). "IF" you could be lucky enough to have pure MDMA, it would have been sacrilegious to desecrate it with any other, inferior substance.

Drugs are simply drugs - MDMA is an experience.

But if you want to mix it.... go for it. Ultimately, you end up wasting more than you get out of it. I mean, you can only get "so fucked up"... to the point where you are fully aware of the sensation you are feeling, but if you push it to the next level, you're not aware what's going on and usually wake up with less drugs, less money, and less memory of the night, which is counter-productive because if you can't remember how great it was - what's the point?

Personally - I would never mix Valium and MDMA. I would roll my ass off for about 6-7 hours, then drink a couple protein shakes with some ripe banannas, and cap it off with a solid dose of Valium to call it a day. There's nothing like some benzos after a night of partying... that's for sure. But then again, before my near-death-dial-911 experience years ago, I pretty much snorted and smoked everything I could get my hands on, even OTC sleeping pills (ouch!). That just seems a world away now.

18. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i personally just hit myself on the head with a hammer really, REALLY hard.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

nah i'm the same Justme, I no longer like the "omfg i am SOOOOO FUCKED you guyz" factor, I like a clean, pure, simple encounter between the being that is writing this very post and the entity that is being ingested.

Intimacy makes every relationship better :)

20. navajas

navajas Member

mr writer, im like u... i dnt like the feeling "oh man im so fucked up"... however some drugs were made to be mixed and to me its candy flipping and speedballing... heroin + cocaine and MDMA + LSD/shrooms are "i dnt have a word"... i mix opiates and benzos with stims not to get more intoxicated, its just that im so sensitive to stims and comedowns are unbearable to me, caffeine kills me... however try candy flipping (speedballing is dangerous so i wont recommend it) once n tell me what u think...