What am I???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Alone_N_Confused, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Alone_N_Confused

Alone_N_Confused Members

I need help. I am 25 years years old, I have a bf for 2+ years. Ever since I was young i have been attracted to woman. I masturbate to woman and can not finish unless looking at woman. I have never had an orgasm from a man, although i was told its because my clit is too far from the hole and i can not cum from sex ( some stupid thing like that). I have been with a woman once, and i didn't really feel comfortable. Am i bisexual? Am i straight? I am so confused, but before i take the next step in my relationship i feel like i need to know!!

Pussytimes likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably bi

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Seek professional therapy, because that sounds very complex. What you will get from this forum will be opinions, that might not be useful to you.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

No one can answer this question but you, but sure sounds like you're gay. Everyone comes out twice: once to themselves and once to other people.

Start by coming out to yourself

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you kind of sound like a human

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Maybe just take your time figuring it out. Don’t let the pressures of society’s labels make you feel like there’s something wrong. This thread is a few months old but if you’re lurking OP, hope things are better. :)

wilsjane likes this.
  7. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

Sounds like you're fun lol. The majority of women do not have orgasm from intercourse alone. That should not be a factor in who you are. Sounds like you are bi.