What About Sending A 'Message' (Back In Time)?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Jimbee68, Mar 13, 2020.

1. AlienContactee1984

AlienContactee1984 Members

There's no know aboupurchases Youhere. I was trecently damaged by a medicine shot. A fun thing to do with S lever party blowers rotory poll little tipping spike small machine built from 99 cents store or home depot (pair of units better), the thing of using triplet coin board and question x written on card about nature of pot high question asked at end of high, I've had serious success with questions such as on high mortification fear and high intellect. Humans are not allowed to control my brain. These teorrists humans with radios in my brain don't control me for shit like my high valuables and are liars and con artists serial killers and stuff and all human radios except Xbox/Sony survalence that might be there (it's explained in real posts) in my brain implanted before cedars street (it's framed) (t other radios alsnot arethose groups are attempting slander and lies to legacy defilement and insults) where totally negative value to me and some radios such as the framers, there's radios in brain by enimy (not Xbox and not PlayStation) (I might be post framed also) enimies say trama at Kaiser or silver lake threats, testie cuttoff torture. People don't know about stalkers like backwards teorrist Steven segal movie kind of disgusting assholes.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

The best way to cheat time is by making an accurate estimation about the future.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The best way to waste time is to read the post above yours....

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's a familiar phenomenon too. There was a transgender individual not terribly long ago who was posting gibberish-like sentences... Maybe it's the same person. Who knows. :rolleyes:

5. AlienContactee1984

AlienContactee1984 Members

Roommate stepped on phone and it's glitching.

6. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

Well Christ Almighty he step on your phone everyday?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Another difficult factor to consider is you would have to know the position of the Earth in the time you travel to. As the Earth is rotating, you very well might end up in the Earth's mantle or flung out into space if the location was not precise.

8. Pepper!

Pepper! Members

It’s May 16, 2024... did it work?

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No...

10. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

I would love to send a message back in time to Elvis Presley so as to thank him for all of his fantastic music.
    Including this one!

11. Pepper!

Pepper! Members

...sooo funny...

12. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

I would love to be able to send a message back to Hitler when he was in his last bunker.

Well mate.
    That was another fine mess you got yourself into.
    Goodbye.
    LOSER! :laughing:

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

How does it feel when the future self sends a message to self ? listening , doodling , being loved , dead with laughter ....

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    The NY Haus likes this.