What a day!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Silver Tabby, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Silver Tabby

Silver Tabby Members

Today I hosted a Crafty Day. In theory a fun day to meet, have a natter, make Christmas cards - in practice - think WW3 !

Two out of four of my Die Cutting machines lost all sense of occasion and flatly refused to work properly. Two of the attendees fell out - big time - and didn't speak to each other again for the whole day. Someone sat on a cat and was disgruntled because I attended to him before dealing with her scratches.

They had ordered Spiced Parsnip soup for lunch - which I duly made along with wholemeal rolls. One said it was too spicy, two said not spicy enough, and someone asked for plain white bread - which I had not made because I didn't think we would need it.

I was really glad when husbands/partners arrived to take them all home - and I could escape to a neighbour's house for a large - very large - glass of red wine.

Now - I have a sink full of washing up and a Sitting Room that looks like a bomb site - and I really don't care - those are tomorrow's problems. I am going to have a cup of tea, a Turkey sandwich, a warm scented bath and go to bed - not necessarily in that order!

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Oh TABBY I am so sorry.

You need a drink.

3. Silver Tabby

Silver Tabby Members

Definitely!

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I have a bar here.
    I hope we see your lovely cards here.