What a co-incedence!

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Twizz, May 26, 2006.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Well, everyone always complains about their parents knowing they smoke dope and how it sucks, but I actually miss the days where I'd try to be stealthy and hide it. My parents never really cared in the first place, but I always thought they did until they asked me to come spark up with them.

Maybe it's just me being wierd, but it was fun to dodge the authorities. Everyone should relish the time they spend hiding their shit from their parents, it's a lot more fun.

2. yea i agree

3. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

nahh it truly is abitch becuase parents who are anti weed thinkt herre sons are crazy adn need to be put in a 4 month rehab(never hapened to me but my moms crazy though)and they loose all trust for you when you get uasght and shit hits the roof.. it truly is the worst thing ever

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I think twizz was talking about, to an extent, it is fun to be kind of sneaky about it knowing theres kind of a risk involved. And I agree.. but as slangshot said, some parents are crazy - and those arent the ones we are talking about

5. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Twizz, we brought our kids up with mj in the house most of the time. So, you're saying We took some of their best childhood experiences away! [​IMG]

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Even getting busted can be a cool and interesting memory later on ya know? For instance, when my party got busted wide open by the cops last month... sucked ass at the time, but I laugh at it now, and its an interesting thing to talk about with your friends later on..

7. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Man, I don't smoke weed to dodge authorities!

That shit isn't fun. It's not fun to be looked down upon for something as insignificant as weed, especially by the parents.

8. Naturalhi

I didn't say, they didn't come in cuffs with an officer in tow. Just that they never had any problems with alcohol 'n' mj, 'cause they already felt confident when out with freinds. [​IMG]

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I never said I smoke weed to dodge authorities.. I could care less actually. Im just saying it adds a little spice now and then ya know?

10. Naturalhi

Spice is the spice of life!

11. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

well My parents know, but obviously I still have to hide my shit, like the majority of people who live with their parents