Wet dreams....

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by .outlaw., Dec 31, 2019.

1. .outlaw.

.outlaw. Members

One for the older guys..
    Did you grow out of it? Anybody still have them? At 35 very rarely but on occasion have had them
    Just wondered if that's common/normal

2. JoeAlvon

JoeAlvon Members

I rarely have them anymore though last week I dreamt I had one. Unfortunately I woke only to discover it was just a dream.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Visexual

Visexual Member

I can't even remember the last one I had. But then, It's been almost eight years since I've had a real wet experience so maybe my subconscious has even forgotten what it's like.

4. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had them in my younger days. I don't get them any longer since I took up masturbating. They're so horribly messy that I do not miss them.

5. BrendanC

BrendanC Newbie

Heya,,
    Very erotic dreams.. A lot of nostalgia... But no at 35 no wetness
    Last was 33 for me

If u wanna chat I am sure either one of us will do it in private... I am not sure what it could be right now.

Keep in touch.. N talk soon.

.. Same for anyone else going through the same x

6. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Never had one, probably due to my chronic need for an orgasm while I’m awake.
    I’ve tried to have one by abstaining though never happen. I would like to have at least one, curious what it would be like. I’m not worried about a mess, it would be like a trophy for a job well done

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

If I have them I don't remember them. Just as well because I'm constantly horny when I'm awake.

8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Had them once, you just grow out of them, must be the amount of sex I have, I have a wife who is always ready for some.

9. RS2000

RS2000 Members

I'm 45 and I still have the odd one once in a while

10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I don't have them often but had a real good one earlier this week. I'm 73.

11. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Lucky you cant think when I last had one, 73 in July.

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I think once guys are past there mid twenty's game over for wet dreams, probably because we are having the real thing, 3 or 4 times a week or sometimes daily, love daily, just memories now.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

First guy on HF to get regular sex right here.

Twogigahz likes this.
  14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It amazes me that people don't realize that the body is constantly producing sperm cells and storing them in that pouch with few blood vessels that hangs down, both to keep them cooler than body temperature (like keeping them in the fridge), prolonging their life and storing them in a convenient place for use.

Needless to say, in order not to produce babies that are 6 months old at conception, or having a pouch the size of a football it needs to be emptied now and again.
    With women it is an automatic cycle, but with men who are not in a relationship, it needs a helping hand, (excuse the pun),

When all else fails, nature takes over while we are asleep, either in the form of a slow discharge or a sudden eruption, the later of which can wake us up and cause some embarrassment. :yum:

15. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I've always gotten them. It's usually if I'm sleeping on my stomach. I think last time was in January. I remember being so disappointed I had to get up in the cold room to change my sweatpants! Haha

16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Lucky you.

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Guys having regular sex say 3 to 4 times a week or more, its not us.

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Have you ever realized that the way that all other mammals control their sperm levels is mostly impossible for humans, so they have to get someone else to do it for them if they want to use natures guidelines.?
    It always makes me laugh. :yum::yum::yum:

19. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I remember a funny incident last year, well it wasn't funny at the time, but looking back on it I can laugh now, it happened like this.
    I woke up in the middle of the night, the bed was soaking, as I went to get up I felt something warm and sticky all over my back, it was also all over the bottom sheet, I lay there cursing in the dark, waking my wife up in the process, "you're grumpy what's the matter?" she asked, not realising what the time was (3am) I lay there in the dark not wanting to turn on the light, "I'll tell you whats up, I've finally reached that point in my life and I'm only 54 I moaned", "what point? " she asked, "well, it appears that not only have I managed to piss myself, but I've crapped myself as well" I moaned feeling really sorry for myself. She reached out her hand, "my god, you're runnng a fever, the sweat's pouring out of you" she replied, "that's why the bed's all wet". I sat up and she turned on the light, then burst out laughing when she saw the brown stuff, lying in the middle of the bed where I'd been lying was the remains of a large bar of chocolate coated fudge!
    I eat in my sleep and must have dropped the chocolate bar, rolled over and gone to sleep, what a relief that was. lol

20. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Says the man who cant do it 3 to 4 times a week, makes all wonder why.