Westboro Baptist's Facebook Hacked

Discussion in 'People' started by Aerianne, Apr 17, 2013.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

On the kids of the WBC members , that is part of what makes me mad about these people . Hearing little kids sing songs like " have a firey day " , or " God hates fags " The kids have no idea what they are saying . Most of them when they get old enough to understand will leave the church .

2. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I really feel sorry for the kids. My mother joined a religious cult when my youngest brother was still underage and living at home. As soon as he was able, he was out of the church.

3. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

Shirley can never give a straight answer n why she became pregnant with her eldest child out of wedlock. SINNER! Lol. Unless of course they really do follow the bible to the letter and he is Fred's son ha ha

4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I dont think they are abusing the kids , just filling there minds with there version of the Bible . If you watched the one you tube video I posted , when this guys dughter turned 16 or 17 she found a guy and split . In the back woods some where there is this church that drinks stricknine , and handles rattle snakes . Its taken form passages in the Bible , these people are more interesting .
    p.s. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lift-rattlesnakes-heads-drink-poison-God.html http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080421232155AAPDOsA http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...ake-handlers-pentecostal-tennessee/55354206/1

5. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I've seen videos of the Angel blockades, and they were very moving. I commend you for being apart of it. If WBC ever comes anywhere around here I will jump at the chance to make sure their hatred goes unheard. I also really liked seeing the Hells Angels make a wall of motorcycles I between the funerals and WBC. Like someone else said I'm really surprised they haven't been wiped out yet.

6. acuarela

acuarela Member

It's people's reactions that keeps them going..

7. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

no, they keep going because they genuinely believe they are doing 'god's work.

8. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

It would be part of their belief system to keep expressing what they believe is Gods word. The religious cult my mother belongs to believe in witnessing to people even if they don't want to hear it. I agree that there are done circumstances where responding to poor behavior escalates the behavior - such as in those with personality disorders. These religious folk who are going around xausing pain and suffering are possessed by the devil IMO lol

9. acuarela

acuarela Member

I know, but getting the attention they're getting adds fuel to the fire. They're so popular now, that they probably think they're succeeding.

10. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

To Alice 77 , I assume you mean the Johova witness . They are fun to get in discussions with , one guy told me I could only read parts of the Bible , not the whole book . On thinking on this just a sec. it could of been the devil that wrote the Bible to confuse people and cuase wars .

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Implicit discrimination has more of an impact than the explicit stuff.

For those returned soldiers, it would be about every second knob feeling the need to share their political views about how Iraq was about oil or helping to kill kids in Afghanistan. Then pidgeon holed by every one as (forgive the untimely pun, but ) a pressure cooker bubbling away with a good case of PTSD one push away from killing the parents then off to the mall for a shooting rampage. At least pretty much everyone they meet being obviously extra cautious around them, or a pity party - the condescending, "it must have been hard".

Which would be day to day and constant, unlike the once in a blue moon references to the WBC pop up in the media

10,000 people giving implicit hidden discrimination including some that everyone else respects or are in a high position worse than a handful of people everyone thinks are nutjobs anyway

12. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

Acuarela - I agree.

Desert-rat - Not necessarily JW - there are other 'Christians' that have the same belief. My mother's church accosted a Catholic Priest right after mass on a Sunday. We can't have any family gatherings because she invites members of her church and they all 'witness' to us.

13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I am nice to most of the people that come to the door to preach to me , but if they want to shove the Bible in face , so to speak , I point out the parts that are contredictrory , or dont make scence . A girl friend and I went to a new years party ( mid 90s ) with some JW friends of hers . They do party and drink .