Went to court yesterday

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Sugar Magnolia, May 13, 2004.

1. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i finally went to court yesterday from when i got charged with possession in march. i was so scared i was gonna start getting drug tested bc i still smoke everyday but he just gave me 40 hrs. of community service working with special ed kids on horses so that's not bad at all. i feel so relieved now, it's all over with

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That's really good. :) I had a dream last night that they told me they were taking me to Bonnaroo, but it was really a horse farm with a bunch of punk kids and I was trying to look cool learning how to ride the horse so the punk kids didn't kill me. Then my dad showed up and wanted to go to Colorado and I said no.

3. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Dreams are weird. I had one last night of the week's weather reports, I made up entire weather reports in my head, I'll let you know if I was right! And it's good you only got 40 hours, yay for that.:)

4. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

It sounds kind of dangerous letting stoners take care of special Ed kids learning to ride horses...

5. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

That's funny they let you work with kids. My brother pleaded to parphenelia instead of poss. and he got 100 hours and is not allowed to work around kids, which he wanted to do cuz it was easy.

6. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

Do you mind if I ask what state your from and how much weed you had on you? I know your as happy as can be right now...community service is something you should be willing to do anyways so it isn't bad at all.