Well my friends are going to prison

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hippie McRaver, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

I am so upset, the kid they robbed is a friend of mine, and was a friend of theres, ive known comei for ten years, and alyssa too, she was my first love and remained a good friend. Lost my v-card to her and hers to me. How upsetting.

what the paper didnt report, and Im sure my friend didnt either, was the theft of a second safe, no doubt holding his lbs of tree and profits.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Nice friends buddy

3. Hippie McRaver

no shit right, I cant believe it, well I can sorta, but these people arent the "thugs" when you think of them, they all are well spoken, clean, suburban people who do normal things. I wonder what motivation they had.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think i've ever read such a detailed newspaper account of a crime.

and yeah, your friends are fucked up.

5. nesta

nesta Banned

haha.....douchebags. doenst really surprise me much.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Haverhill is a dump anyway, and two of the perpetrators will at least spend time close to home in the Billerica house of corrections :cheers2:

Hotwater

7. does2

does2 Member

I wish I coulda saw it happen, may have beem amusing.

Sucks for your friends, man.

8. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Gutted!

9. Hippie McRaver

its just blows my mind, these people are my inner circle, I have nothing to do with the crimes but it just amazes me how people I know end up in trouble for serious stuff. While I, in the same circle and into the same things, have been lucky.

one thing is different about me though, if I am going to do something illegal, I think about it and try to not be seen, however robbing my friends is something that I dont plan on ever doing.

10. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

11. broony

broony Banned

i've been to jail and it was enough for me. to go to prison if thats true im sorry. they will be walking in sweating bullets they wish they could put on themselves.

12. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

sububranites, sheeit man, they're all crazy.

13. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

You might want to get some new friends, unless this is your lifestyle too...then I guess you just wait until you get caught and join them.

14. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Meh, anyone who robs another deserves it, especially when they do it to a friend. They're getting what they deserve.

15. Hippie McRaver

this is absolutely not my lifestyle, im going to college to have a better life, and yes I do agree they deserve it, but its conflicting because I dont agree with authority, I would prefer that the kid in question just get even and leave the cops out of it, however that isnt a great route either.

all i know is that i am upset about it for various reasons.

16. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

anyone who has a sig an order of magnitude or so longer than their post deserves derision, but I believe you'd probably disagree with that too.

17. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

So, you're telling me I'm wrong for saying it's wrong to betray your friend, and rob him? And that them going to jail isn't the right thing? Save me the bullshit and just shut up, because you're not making any sense. I guess if they he had been beaten he'd still be the wrong one, eh? Man you're a dumbass.

18. Xac

Xac Visitor

Did he say you were wrong? I read " it's conflicting".

Don't be too self righteous man, this is only a story to us, it is real life to him.

Anyway, i hope the Elbow and the $800 was worth the bail money and time in jail hahaha.

19. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

Oh Lord, they're white! The don't deserve any of that!:eek:

20. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah and they're from the burbs, and they're not poor so give them a free ticket....

But really in reality, that type of attitude does suck, i remember this guy who shot another guy in the face (he lived) and the shooter got off with out jail time because he was "from a good home" which to me makes it worse not better...