Well I got alittle to fucked up last night..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 30, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Ok I want to my friends and we were just walkin around town and going to peoples houses because the party we were going to didnt start till 9. The bottle we had was hiddin in a snow pile behind some apartments. So I was like We should all take a little sip before just to make the wate longer. So I hade like 10 shots (estmation). While everyone els had one. Then my friend brad came out with some mary. So we smoke a fue bowls. Then we went to the house the party was at. (keep in mind I basicly never drink). Well them shots started really kickin in at the same time the mary was kickin in.I realised that I was SUPER FUCKED UP. Then I told my friends that I aint moving and they can go fuck them self cuz I aint going anywhere (because they wanted to go get the bottle). So I closed my eyes and then. Well I was like in acoma. I could think and do everything but talk and move. I was like this for about 1 hour and 45 min. They came up and checked on me about every 5 min which I found fuckin anoing because I wanted to pass out and shit but that light kept turning on. After that I got up and there was a bag of flamming hot cheetos. Which I ate all of them things. They were damn good. Then I raded the closit. Then I got a call from my friend mike saying that my mom was going to call the cops if I didnt check in. So Im still pretty fuckin buzzin but I called my mom and to make this thing not that long... My dad came to get me and all was good. Damn that was a fun night.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Too bad you didn't chug the entire bottle.

3. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I love you too.

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Yeah, you're cool.

Not to mention really smart. :rolleyes:

Why do you keep coming in here showing us how dumb you are?

I know what I think... but I want to know how long YOU think you're going to live, doing the things you do.

You're probably going to die of either alcohol poisoning, drug overdose, some sort of car wreck, a reckless accident like falling from a balcony while drugged, or someone's gonna victimize you.

Are you really not capable of seeing how stupid you're acting?

-Jeffrey

5. dhs

dhs Senior Member

haha - good one

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

cory, im gonna take a different approach. but i cant sit back and watch this anymore.

you know i love ya and you love me... we're friends.

but i mean, hun, you're sixteen and you're starting to show the signs i showed at twenty. they began before then but not stuff like that.... hun, you DONT wanna end up with a drug or alcohol addiction cause it's not fucking cool and it's not fucking funny. you gotta either use the shit and not ABUSE it... or dont use it at all.

you're really starting to scare me and its not personal. if i didnt care i wouldnt say anything. you just dont wanna end up addicted, mentally ill or otherwise braindead, homeless, dead, in jail, etc.

please be careful and know i love ya and if you ever wanna talk... you know where i am. :)

but wise up... you are still young enough to.. easily. please think and listen to me.

7. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Listen to this chick, doofus, if you won't listen to my "tough love" approach.

Unless of course you want to die.

-Jeffrey

8. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them sooooooooooo much.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the same sex without spitting.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

9. interval_illusion

and not even that BUT you expressed GENUINE concern for my alcohol problem before...

why do you wanna go down that path, cory?

10. interval_illusion

holy shit!! the the exception of the same sex thing.. cause i tend to get along with them MORE when im drinking...

the rest are ME during a binge. haha, great.

11. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

oh dear lord.

12. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I didnt think my limets were that little. I thought I would just be buzzin, but I was fuckin seriously wrong. I had a fun ass time though.

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I hope you overdoze next time.

14. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Hopefully you will be the one I hit in the car.

15. interval_illusion

cory

what you call a fun ass time...happens to you a lot.

ive been there. i understand and am not looking down on you.

but if you keep up like this it WONT be fun. you have the choice now.

16. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Trish this was the first time in a month I got fucked up. I don't think Im overdoing it, but next time I will tone it down alittle.

17. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Interesting definition of a "fun ass time"... coma'ing out in a bedroom and ending up being taken home by your parents...

18. interval_illusion

well, like i said.. i just worry. cause ive been there. please be careful.

19. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Trish come on careful is my middle name.

20. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

lets just say you had "10 real shots", that equals 15 ounces of liquor. and i'll say this is 40% alcohol. seriously, that is fucking dangerous. you could have died. while you were in your "coma" the alcohol was still metabolising in your body. you do know that alcohol just doesn't go straight into your system, its has to be metabolized through your liver, which takes time. when you were feeling the effects, you weren't feeling all "10 shots", maybe 1 or 2, at most 3 shots.

and you found it annoying that your friends wanted to help you out and make sure you were alright by talking to you. i for one, would be happy that my friends would do that for me, though i'm not stupid enough to drink that much in a night. if your gonna drink, do it responisbly. its people like you, who do this type of stuff that piss me off the most. this way of drinking kills people, put people jail, screws peoples lifes up. you don't need to get "coma" like to have fun. i dont' know how you can call that a fun night, you werent' even able to move or talk...how is that fun?

either learn how to drink responsible or don't drink at all.