Welcome :)

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Heat, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Matt and I would like to welcome you to the forum. :)

This forum has been created so that Men's Issues can be posted and discussed. Hope that all feel welcome and that debate is enjoyed.

MattInVegas will be joining me in moderating. A big thank you from me to you Matt for helping me out here as I do feel being a Men's Issues forum that a male should be here. My gender is not going to be changed. :)

If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to either post them or contact us. It is your forum, so please speak up!

The rules are basic. We will follow the Hipforums guidelines as that is where we are. We only request that if you are in a thread and it requires a link to sensitive material that you please just add a footnote to that so that everyone is warned about what they are opening (a given is that it does not break Hipforums rules). One of the main reasons for this request is that people also use this site when they are at work, the other one being that if anyone is reading along and there are children around them, they can make a decision then as to opening it or not.

Please debate but do so without degrading or being disrespectful of all who post here. A difference of opinion is just that and can be a great way to learn about each other. We are never all going to agree but we can share and agree to disagree.

Enjoy!

We look forward to reading everyone's thoughts :)

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

I'd Just like to say i've just read a couple of articles and this forum is awesome, good work guys, i think it will spark some interesting debates and help alot of people discuss things they might not otherwise discuss... 3 thumbs up :D

3. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

We are the FIRST people in awhile to get a
    "Personal Forum" put on the MAIN index page!

4. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

But PLEASE! Don't forget to check the personal forums and make NEW friends.
    And help out HERE if you can peacefully.

5. warmhands420

warmhands420 curmudgeon

Never mind, Skip fixed it. Or rather he set me straight on hitting the refresh button and that brings up the last post. Some day I'll learn how this thing works. Thanks just the same.
    ~Peace