Welcome

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Hipforums proudly presents its first annual Mudfest 2006. This is a no holds barred fun in the sun event that is sure to be a hit with insects and people alike. You need to bring food, a blanket, drinks, and plenty of water to wet the ground. Speedos/Bikinis are accepted but nudity is a treasured experience but if you are a lady lean more towards the bikini please (Trench coat over top would be even better). The cost of the event is my favorite... free! That's right free! Music will be provided by live365 (Because it's on the computer and it's free.) Everyone is welcome so come on outside and let's have a blast! ;)

2. Bellfire01

Yaeh Baby! come on in sit right down.

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

what the fuck? why?

4. Bellfire01

Because then I get to see what I like. (Men) lol

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

but thats not being fair. what about the guys who will attend this? do you think they want to see other naked guys slopping around in some mud?

6. Bellfire01

It depends on what guys you ask lol. Ok, Ok! the ladies can come naked too is that better?

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I think that the men attending this event must be required to wear g-strings and nothing more.