Welcome To The Book Club

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Peace-Phoenix, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I'm pleased to announce, by popular demand, the first meeting of the UK Forum's very own book club! It's an ongoing meeting, and any title is on the agenda. Got a favourite read? Please share it with us. Tell us what's on your reading list, recommend something for everyone to read, discuss styles, genres, concepts, authors, poets and all things literary. Anything goes, from Shakespeare to Shatner, from the elite of British culture, to page-turning pulp fiction. With any luck we can make this forum a thriving addition to the UK Community. And here to help make that happen, please welcome Phoenix_Indigo as our newest mod.

Welcome to The Book Club!

There are only two rules: one, please talk about book club. And two, please, please talk about book club...

[​IMG]

2. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

YAY!!!

glad to see this get started. I'll be posting more shortly. :)

3. daisy0905

daisy0905 Guest

Hi I love reading so it's pretty hard to pick a favourite book, but I love the twilight books, anything by Nicholas Sparks (especially Dear John and the Note book), and I love Jodie Picoult she is a brill writer.