Welcome to america

Discussion in 'Protest' started by steffan, Jun 3, 2006.

1. steffan

steffan puffin

Now go home !

Is it ok where you come from to go to someones house and bitch about how they run it. In america we teach our children better than that, why dont you rag on your goverment, or is that even legal ?
    I got news for all of you, we dont owe you squat. Just because we gave you wetbacks* an inch does not mean we owe you a foot. You can just haul your asses south and be thankfull you had the chance to buy your mom that cadilac.
    And you, all our poor cousins from the " accross the pond " the next time your sitting in mcdonalds in your tiedie teeshirt with the pentagram aound your neck why dont you bitch because your home is'nt even more like america. But hey maybe you can fix that at the next election. oh wait thats right, you pick leaders by what cousin they marry, my bad. Well maybe someday your goverment will pull one of its faces out of one the asses its kissing and make some changes, that is if its ok with the pope.

* this is not a derogatory term, and many americans say with pride " my parents where wetbacks"

2. barbrady85

barbrady85 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wait, so....what are you attempting to say?

3. steffan

steffan puffin

that you shouldnt bitch about your nieghbers lawn when you dont even own a lawnmower.
    I'm saying that its not just america thats to blame, its every single one of the nations of the world
    I'm saying i'm tired of folks who bitch at america and more pacifcaly amerians, for high gas prices as they fill there cars at a bp station

4. randomrules

randomrules Member

what?

stop jabbering, and start spelling.

5. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Steffan, I don't get what your trying to say. Could you please clarify your position?

6. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Three bitches rolled into one?

7. steffan

steffan puffin

I was just venting because i saw a protest against america, it was somewhere in the uk and most of the signs where bashing americans. and in the background there was a BP station.
    overall I am getting a littel tired of america getting blamed for the fate of the world. expecily from countries who have an even greater seperation of rich and poor than we do

8. boothy

boothy Senior Member

America does bear the brunt of the protests etc. - and rightly so.

America, for all it claims to be a democracy and a country of freedom, is in fact neither of those. News stories are edited... global warming is a "hoax" in the eyes of your government... the war in Iraq is going well, apparently... and no the US soldiers did not shoot Iraqi children... my fuckin arse.

And you have some 700 prisoners in Guantamino Bay getting physically tortured. Talk about geneva conventions.

The UK is far from "not to blame". But it is nowhere on the scale of the US administration.

9. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

You make a good point. America has plenty of problems, but it's important to remember that there are places in the world that have alot more trouble than we do. America gets falsely accused of alot of things, but in most cases it's just because America is a convenient scapegoat.

10. boothy

boothy Senior Member

^Or because most other countries who have more trouble are mostly run by an open dictatorship, are beneath the poverty line, are riddled by war and violence, have little food and drink, are disease ridden etc.

And also, because America is so powerful, a decision by America affects the whole world, world police, as it were.If a smaller country, less influencial, made decisions, it would be low-key. But everything America does affects the whole world - and right now it's pissing us all off, because they are abusing the power they have and at the moment are pretty damn corrupt.

11. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Amerika is a fascist consumer driven shithole.............the majority of Amerikan wasteland is a bunch of indoctrinated sheep..........like "steffan"........ignorant, close minded, conservative base, racist, nationalist sheep. This post is just another example of what's wrong with the world today...............how can you be so ignorant as to believe that a country that was founded on theft and genocide can ever be anything more than a thug? The reason latino (preferrable to your racist term) people are here is because of a global inflation created by amerikan companies, amerika installing puppet democracies in the third world, raping the countries for all natural resources, exploiting thier people through unfair/cheap labor practices. I think the entire world has every right to bitch and viciously attack amerika, we have undermined the efforts of new and forming governments to install our own leaders there, as well as recruiting other industrialized nations to assist in our singular minded approach to foreign policy.........thier are just so many things wrong with amerika................I for one am ashamed to even be associated with such a cold, greedy, culturally impotent wasteland........................however like all endeavors of global conquest and imperialism, amerika is destined to overextend itself, and sooner rather than later, the beast will die.

12. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I agree, corruption is rampant here in the U.S. The only way we can combat that corruption is for Americans to get active, vote the dirty politicians out of office, and take to the streets with protest signs demanding justice. But the type of protest I just mentioned is alot different than some guy in the middle east standing in front of a tv camera chanting "we hate America" simply because he has no one else to blame for his own country's problems.

America needs change, but I firmly believe that change has to come from within the country, and brought about by America's own people.

13. steffan

steffan puffin

it spelled america for f8ck sake what the hell is wrong with you. Your post is filled to overflowing with hipocracy, you blame america because you where told to, and most of what you know about americas actions good and bad, but mostly bad you get from amerians free press.
    america was founded on getting away from a beast that was built on the absolute distuction of untold cultures. one that rammed its religon down the throught of the world and torture and killed anyone who disagreed. And the people of this land are still here, there was no genocide. if you dont know your own history then you are one seriously brain washed little boy.
    and the members of the consortiam are not just americans, they are the people of the world who control the money, and to them its a world econemy.
    I'm sure this all beyond your level of understanding, you obviously have not one clue about the culture that gave birth to the hippy movement, and nearly ended slavery world wide. but you dont need to associate yourself with us one bit, if your here you can go back to where ever the hell you came from, and i'll help you with a good ameican boot print square on your limey ass

14. Green

Green Iconoclastic

The reason all those immigrants are here is because we ruined their jobs. People are people and states are instruments of oppresion. They are here now and here to stay, so we might as well acknowledge that we can't deport 12 million people and make them citizens.

15. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

And here's Wikipedia:

Genocide is defined by the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the crime of Genocide (CPPCG) Article 2 as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: Killing members of the group; Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; and forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

And back to me.
    Killing members of the group: This has occurred since we landed on the continent. The Native Americans were considered savages, and occasionally killed for amusement. Even today, people in minority groups are killed by white supremacists for no other reason than their ancestry. Of course, it goes both ways and occasionally a white person is killed for the same reasons.
    Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group: See above and assume that the attackers left off, or the victim got away.
    Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part: The Trail of Tears killed over 4000 Native Americans through disease, weather, and other means. It was deliberately ordered by the U.S. government.
    Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group: I don't know much about this one. Anyone else have thoughts?
    Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group: I think that the foster care system could be referenced here. Granted, it does a lot of good, but it does also tend to take children from lower income homes and put them in higher income homes. Strange how many minority groups are in low income households, isn't it?

I think I'm fairly well versed in American History, though I'm no expert. I don't think that I qualify as brainwashed, since my parents taught me to think exactly as you do: That the government is infallible, America is the finest nation in the world, yada yada, and I don't think that way.

Oh, and in defense of the nation to our British posters, the government does not represent all of the people. There are quite a few of us who do not approve of the Bush Reich. Please don't forget us, we have enough problems with the government ignoring us!

16. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

no genocide (really:rolleyes: ) tell that to the natives . a good american boot print (probally made in hong kong ) . for fucks sake its arse not ass mr amerika " you might have the favour returned with a good british (probally made in hong kong ) boot print square on your yankey arse .:p;) .......peace

17. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Steffan- Judging by your pointy little words I can tell that my REALITY has angered you a bit, that's fine, you have every right to be angry.............it's hard to accept that what you've believed in your entire life is a lie and your just another pawn, and judging by your post, you vehemently buy into the status quo, GOOD FOR YOU!! It's better to live in blissful ignorance than it is to suffer in cold reality. Keep that mind closed, never let anything in, wouldn't want to learn something now would we?

18. malakala

malakala Member

I think you've all been duped and are misled...and blind. "America" (the debate herein is mainly about the U.S., not the other countries in the americas) matters very little in the overall scheme of what's going on. The whole show is being run by multinational corporations whose bigwigs care not for the ultimate fate of ANY country, including the U.S.A. Some of the perpetrators are U.S. based, but they're in EVERY country, too many examples to cite here. If you ruffle thier feathers, a "war" is concocted to put you back in your place. It's global conspiracy, a one world government in the making and the U.S.A. will get sucked right into it and our country as we've known it will cease to exist. The elite, the secret socities of the Bildeburg group, the Illumanati and the rest, their intent is to rip away the soveriegnity of nations to form a New World Order. They'll use the most powerful countries first, the U.S.A., U.K., Russia, China, etc. first, as their muscle. Then once they've established the "base", which they are doing right now by controlling the middle east's oil, then it's bye-bye Sovereignity for even the big boys. They're all puppets and they'd love to read this thread, as we all turn on each other and make their job that much easier...they'll step in to provide "order" to a world that's at each other's throats. Has the U.S.A., even in it's most soveriegn of times (which is a debate in and of itself), committed atrocities? Of course, but name me ONE nation that hasn't. We the people need to make sure they're punished and not repeated. But that won't happen by arguing on an internet forum....Peace to all of you, and good luck. Our only chance is for the good people of this planet to bond together and refuse to accept totalitarianism from occurring, whether it be via the one world government of the corporate elite, or just a bad administration who are puppets thereof, as we're seeing right now in the U.S.

Be good to one another.

19. malakala

malakala Member

P.S. There'll come a time in the very near future where posts like this will not be allowed. Censorship will see to that.

20. Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb Member

And btw, BP= British Petroleum