welcome Russia and Belarus

Discussion in 'Russia' started by SHPEK.BY, Feb 4, 2008.

1. SHPEK.BY

SHPEK.BY Member

greet
    the russia this enormous beautiful country ,in each part of the russia live different folk of a thousand folk age live together ,in Russia there is all!!! you were not on baykale? visit the most deep lake in the world beauty!!! on railway travel such impressions not nowhere that show beside you in news this ÷óùü RUSSIA changed due to PUTINn. good luck. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

translated program socrates personal 2008

2. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Hmm , I had a Belarussian guy visit my office (not at my request I might add)
    He offered me exhibition space , apartments ,textiles , some high specification tractors ( aparently) oh and the freehold to a brothel ( or was it the staff of the brothel?)
    I'm just hoping he didn't give his Uzbeki friend my address...
    Thats the gospel truth as well.

3. SHPEK.BY

SHPEK.BY Member

now about belarus ,this very beautiful country with beautiful folk ,I here live 7 years , :nopity:

4. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I hope they havent all got faces there like that guy playing the violin :) LOL

5. SHPEK.BY

SHPEK.BY Member

6. SHPEK.BY

SHPEK.BY Member

TODAY AWOKE LEFT FOR CIGARETTE À ON STREET SO HEAT WELL .FEBRUARY WARM SOMEHOW NEPREVYCHNO HEAT USUALLY DEGREE -25 And SNOW ON BELT EVEN SO GLOBAL WARMING GOOD PIECE CAN SOON BANANAS to GROW NACHNUT :)))

7. Event

Event Member

I'm Polish men from place near TERESPOL near the border with Belarus. I like Belarussian&Russian nation (for me it's the same). I met a lot of Russian and Belarussian which sold cigaretts, vodka and fuel in Poland: ) Very friendly people. I think our mentality are similar. I learned russian language in school!

Ja zdal attestat zrelosti pa russkij jazyk :))))

8. Katinka

Katinka Member

Molodets!:)