weirdooooo

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Barbuchon, May 29, 2006.

1. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

I dreamed that I was lying down death into the wood, rotting in the herbs and bugs eating my death crap and my soul was like looking at my dead body, the kinda angel (soul) was all around like the spirit of the nature wich felt like it was me.

what's up doc?

2. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

anyone??? I need help for that meaning, it looks very important to me.

3. mr.tballs

mr.tballs Member

you abuse your body stop this dream is your conscience telling you that you should stop abusing your self or you will be worth no more that a corpse

4. mr.tballs

mr.tballs Member

hows that 4 a reply

5. mr.tballs

mr.tballs Member

hey you like eagles of death metal? its a band

6. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Barbuchon,

maybe death just helps us to remind that sometimes we tend to take ourselves way too serious.

The dream is about the wonder, strangeness and fragility of life. It is about tapping into a place inside yourself where you may find greater depth and responsibility. Beyond that it is about the freedom, and the need to be more whole. Just don't be distracted by fears and worries.

Death walks hand in hand with life all the time. It is just change. It is the other side. But we are living both.

Have a good day