weirdness

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by stebo32, Jun 7, 2006.

1. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

i find it weird how... days and night split a portion of time. the day is done, you go to bed... sway and forget about your personality, the person you are physically... all long gone. (but this purity is truly what we are...)

then, you wake up... you start remembering who you are, not who you are, but what surrounds "you" is, what you make of "you", what surrounds your consciousness, the "you" that adapted to life's standards, you remember what you were doing the past few days, and you just blindly keep doing what ye have to do.

humm.
    weirdness, perhaps im weird, either way... the world is a weird place to be :)

and i always feel a certain pain when i wake up... and "reality" ( i hate the term, i dont agree its the reality there should be ) strikes back into my "self". its as if, what we made of life is very useless and pointless and it makes me suffer inside. i pray for the day i'll wake up in the absolute without having to go through that feeling

2. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

drugs do this to you:D

3. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lol. no ... i've always liked to think and to observe the states of my consciousness sometimes... i love seeing people in everyday life, how they react to things, its crazy how some people will react the same way to certain things, as if we've created standards in our mind through certain steps in life, and there are "correct" ways to react to different situations now...

example : some one gets told "wow you watch pokemon..." (too lazy to think of better), usual reaction will be super defensive, and trying to deny facts... there are shit loads of examples... people are predictable nowadays, too predictable. its as if i know what'll happen tomorrow just by looking at people today... i can tell tomorrow.

4. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

i love your threads! they always make me think.

something that always was weird for me is to think about time. think about a clock and how many times it goes around, the same exact pattern every single day. nothing changes, it just goes accordingly to the boundaries we've set (hours, minutes..) it almost makes life seem pointless, and makes me wonder if time even exists:rolleyes:

i don't like how set-in-stone each day is, it gets so old after a while.

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

yeah i was kidding..alittle bit:p
    but i know what you mean.i think of these things every once in a while.especially in astronomy class just thinking about the universe and how small of a percentage we make up:eek:

i think it sucks when im able to predict my own tommorrow
    id love to live each day differently

6. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

thanks :p... i love thinking and making ppl think once in a while ... thats what im here for after all. :)

yea i like how you described the same pattern, such as a clock's trajectory through existance...and i find, to me, that time is unexistant, its existant as soon as there is life, a presence, to calculate it... without life or without anyone to witness this phenomenon which is time... time would therefore , to my mind, be unexistant.

thats why i think all those things happen as soon as you "are"... whats time if youre not there to witness it? whats the earth for if you are not "present"?... those notions somehow come with this global consciousness, without it... nothing would "be"... there would simply be the absolute zero. as soon as there is a certain existance, everything comes along with it...

and i kinda hate how we brought along "time". i mean, *gotta go to this place at 8AM, gotta be there at 5AM, gotta do this at 9PM*.. just a bunch of shit to jampack your mind and stress your "self".

7. fuzz_acid_flowers

id prefer to say...meet me when the sun goes down.or something like that:)

8. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

haha yea. not only is it less stressful but it'll make ye be more aware of life around ye, trying to notice when the sun will fall... we're too dependant of clocks, im pretty sure if clocks would stop functionning, people would panic and eventually die because of that stupid tool we've all gotten too dependant of .

9. Any Color You Like

Any Color You Like Senior Member

Yeah, every day is just the same. It's an eternal loop. I wish I could like travel around the world, do something I never did before, anything. But I can't... gotta go to school, learn mathematics and science, get a good job, do big money and then watch TV.

"Run, rabbit run.
    Dig that hole, forget the sun,
    And when at last the work is done
    Don't sit down it's time to dig another one."

Kill that routine or else you'll become the routine

10. Something like that happened to me when i saw a girl for a few seconds getting on the bus ahead of me. Our eyes met and i felt an implosion and for the last month ive been obessesing over this person, and cannot bring myself to go out with no one else. All past girlfriends seem like crows in comparison to the perfect angel i saw. Curly orage hair and citron eyes, and flowery skirts etc. Orange top. Fking hell it was "love at first site" as much as i believe