Weirdest thing to happen during a trip?

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by EugenesAxe, Mar 27, 2013.

1. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

The weirdest thing that happened to me during a trip was ascending through the roof of the Fillmore Auditorium toward the end of a Jefferson Airplane set. To this day, decades later, I am still sure that this actually happened. There were just too many realistic details, including returning to my standing body, probably about 15 or 20 minutes later, well after the set had ended and with everybody else around me sitting on the floor.

Among my dozen or so acid trips, this was the only time I departed from my body for a significant length of time.

Db305 likes this.
  2. Varmint

Varmint Member

I would think this to be more common than that. On the other hand, plenty of folks would be weirded out by it, especially before the days of people talking about out-of-body and near-death experiences.

Never tried acid myself, but my first and second time trying weed were pretty odd. First time, the girl who got me to try it asked me what I thought and I told her I got a better buzz from half a beer and wondered why anyone would risk jailtime for such a worthless experience.

Fine, she said. She just had to fix this, and soon. I got enough rough stuff from a friend to roll a nice joint and joined this gal I barely knew on a camping trip overnight. She wanted to see what happens in private with some serious stuff. I'd gotten some stems and a bit of leaves of something that, back in the early 80's, was known as "panama red". I tried about half this joint, and she got the other half. We learned two things that night.
    a) It takes at least 20 minutes for weed to take effect on me.
    b) She ain't takin' me nowhere ever again.
    When that shit hit me, I started laughing. Cracked up totally for 3-1/2 hours straight. It was awesome. At one point I recall her straddling my prone body, shaking me half shitless, bitch-slapping me, trying to get me to "snap out of it!!!" Didn't work. Her behavior just made me crack up all the more. When it wore off sometime in the wee hours of the morning, she was curled up with her arms wrapped around her knees rocking back and forth with her back against the far corner of the tent cussing at me, staring like some wild-eyed animal, and swearing that "I ain't never taking your g###@mn @$$ ANYWHERE ever again, you fuggin crazy b@$t@rd!

And yes, this made me crack up all over again. It was glorious.

3. Db305

Db305 Members

The weirdest tríp I ever had I most say was one time I was tripping all night on about 100mg mixture of 2c-e and 2c-b and in the morning when the mail came I recived a letter from someone (till this day I dont know who sent it to me) in the letter was a gram of 4aco dmt still pretty high of the 2cb and 2ce I take 35 mg of it with a friend I was with, it was amazing I felt great and everything I would look at would go in second by second pictures frame mode it was crazy I would recomend it

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^sounds a bit excessive. I wouldn’t recommend dosing that high. 20 mg 2ce was enough to make me taste when my friend took a bite of pizza.
    I also felt it in my nasal cavity when he snorted some oxy (which I didn’t partske)
    I told him that evening “I didn’t know I was you”

Orison and soulcompromise like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I had a cat attack me. Looking back, I know now that the cat was probably irregular. But I didn't know that at the time. It was my then girlfriend's cat. It just came up and scratched and bit me. that was on acid.

Then there was that time the dog bone, which was sitting on a shelf, jumped out of its place and onto the floor of its own accord. I think my friend played a trick on me, but he never explained that to have been the case, so I still wonder "what is that dog bone doing?!?!". Lol. that was on e.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Bear peed on me..

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I took a wizz in the forest and wiped myself with some sorta mushroom I think maybe about half hour ago I assume and ever since then it felt like someone was watching me...

"save it for your bedroom mirror, scream in fear, you've a right to be scared Irm the LION is here!"

After I heard that, I ran straight out the gate and started screaming like a cheerleader about to be raped as this big ass lion came at me.

8. Db305

Db305 Members

Yea it was a bit ecessive but at the time I was the type that was a bit ecessive and also I was doing 2ce and 2cb on a regular basis because I had alot and truthfully the tolarance on those drugs goes up quickly

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mmm 2cb was fun. :)

10. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

day suddenly turned to night. we were brainwashed