Weirdest thing to happen during a trip?

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by EugenesAxe, Mar 27, 2013.

1. EugenesAxe

EugenesAxe Member

What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you during a trip?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

A dog shit in my Frisbee...

3. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

I got randomly decked in the face one...

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

my friend and i took 2ce and we were walking all over town with a group of friends. my one tripping friend claimed to have seen the same child at two different places and at the 2nd place the kid said to him something like "sometimes you don't wanna know what the future might bring."

real creepy

once i got into an argument with my gf in the car. she was driving, not tripping. i said to let me out. she did. at 1 AM in unfamiliar territory.

once i got a bloody nose in my white bathroom.

5. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Not really weird but I got pulled over while on acid. I managed to play it off and the cop wrote a speeding ticket and let me go.

6. porkstock41

dislike for driving on acid. and speeding?! c'mon dude..

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The weirdest thing I've been apart of is I was tripping on Shrooms with a couple friends up on a hill and as we started to go down the hill, one of my co-trippers slipped off the path we we're walking and fell about 20 yards down the hill.

I hooked up with a hot girl from Brazil on Shrooms which was strange given the nature of the rest of my Shroom trips, also being out on a trail on pharmahuasca and came within a few feet of a pair of coyotes.

8. thismoment

thismoment Member

Picture a guy walking along the sidewalk near downtown, normal gait, arms swinging naturally - everything just plain old everyday person walking along, except this guy's penis was out and he was urinating. I saw him, I'm sure of it.

We'd been tripping all day in the desert and in the afternoon went into a bar in the tiny little desert town we lived in. I was drinking a 7-up, just sitting there watching the shimmering, and a goat walked in.

9. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Agreed.

What kind of reckless bullshit is that? Way to bring the whole community down buddy... :rolleyes:

10. porkstock41

i pissed on myself last time i took miprocin. i was at the park, and really had to pee. no one was around so i went over to a tree, pulled it out, and started to pee as i continued to look out for people.
    well i shoulda been looking where i was pissing, because it hit the tree too hard and splattered back onto my shorts. i was like "C'MON, dude...you just pissed on yerself!"

then i went and sat/laid in front of a purple bush for like a half hour

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:rofl:

12. thismoment

thismoment Member

Pork is a cool guy alright, but not as cool as I was, drinking large amounts of beer (since I drink ~once every 3 years it doesn't take much) in a bar, going to the restroom... nevermind, it's too embarrassing.

13. porkstock41

14. d0nny

d0nny Member

High school.
    SpringBreak.
    Mushrooms.

On my way home from the beach, I drove through the backwoods farming town. It was 2 am. There was a bicycle with lights on the rims driving through a field. No houses around for miles.

High school.
    Friday night.
    MDMA

3 am, guy walking down a country road with a huge kitchen knife wearing a ripped up shirt covered in blood.

15. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

While tripping on shrooms and 25i (and after just having smoked a blunt with friends), I was walking back to my dorm when a lamppost turned into an anthropomorphized vacuum cleaner and proceeded to roll down the street across my vision and made an opaque trace behind it. I felt the life energy from everything from chairs to soap dispensers everywhere I went for a good two weeks.

16. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

i forgot who i was and i was in the middle of a forest. little river going by. and i was thinking who i was. and what i was. and then i realized that i got my id card with me. So i pulled it out and the moment i saw my name and face a freakin duck flew by and went quack-qua-quaaaa
    sounded exactly like when you loose a game or something.

17. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Was stuck in a time warp with friends on shrooms

We all kept experiencing the same events over and over..... Collective deja vu

18. Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy Member

Once while hitting 75mg bowls of deem (party of 4) all frying on good L my buddy proceed to puke on my floor. Not just a normal puke but massive 4 or 5 good long rainbow puke waterfalls flowing from his head. When we were all sane again i get up to get a towel. Majestically all of the puke was in a Tupperware container placed on the floor from some food. We were all amazed that he was a staging waterfall for a good 30 seconds but it was completely clean and it all made it in this container not a splash out. When i puke in the toilet I make a huge mess usually. It was unbelievable.

Edit: Cant forget all the space ships on thos camping trips. Good old crazy times

19. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

a stranger shouted : "haha you think you are invisible" at me. I did think i was tho..

20. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

I had eaten some shrooms and was walking through a park. I was walking down a path and saw a small shrub start moving back and forth (there was no wind). I stopped and starred at it, and it kept moving back and forth like it was dancing. I stared at it for some time, just totally wtf is going on here, as no other plant were moving or anything. Eventually I walked up to the plant and touched it and turns out it had that a gopher (or something similar) was eating the roots, causing the movement.