weird stoned experience

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by reefer121, Jan 18, 2005.

1. reefer121

reefer121 Member

today i went with my mate to a liscencing centre to get his new liscence plates but before i had only a few hits from my pipe of this weed which i thought wasnt that strong. anyway after about 10mins of waiting this weird checkered pattern started taking over my sight or so it seems. sounds were all slow and deep and i found it hard standing up. about 30 seconds later my whole eyesight consisted of a weird trippy yellow and orange pattern which made everything look weird and pixelatd or something but joined up the with pattern if u no wat i mean. anyway once i sat down i started to go back to normal but i was sweating alot still. i had a bigger session about 2 hrs after that and i was fine. this was the first time anything like this has happened in my 3 or so years of smoking.
    why do u reckon that happened?

ps sorry for the long post

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Weird man. I can't explain it, except to say that sometimes you'll have that weird reaction to regular weed. It might have something to do with the chemical composition in your brain at that specific point in time, which would be related to what you ate that day, your mood, your emotional activity...set and setting play into drug experiences a lot, so maybe it had something to do with where you were going, who you were with, and your inner set, meaning mood and emotions.

Hell, maybe that small amount is a threshhold does for you of some sort, like, maybe when you smoke more than your optimum amount, the effects are lessened into a 'normal' high. I dunno man, and I doubt anyone really does, the brain is a really complex organ and NO ONE on earth understands its workings...adding a crazy variable like marijuana into the mix makes it even more complicated (considering how active THC/cannabinoids are, and active in so many parts of the brain).

By the way, your post wasn't long...

3. moondance

moondance Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sounds like what we call a "whitey". Had you had much to eat before you went to the licensing place?
    Cannabis depletes sugar levels in the body and if you haven't eaten for a while toking can sometimes (but not always) cause a whitey. Eating something sweet usually gets rid of it.
    I speak from experience having had several whiteys (I never learn). Last one was arriving in Amsterdam early morning having not eaten for about 10 hours and going straight for a big fat spliff before having some food. Not a pleasant experience.

4. reefer121

reefer121 Member

it was a normal day. i ate breakfast before. it weird because it was pretty under average weed and then it just hit me like a ton of bricks

5. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

moondance i love your avatar. seems to groove in time to any music i've got going mmmmm...

6. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

yea. weird. i had that one time. like last year smoking with my mom. but i dont know y it happend. its never done it again...although i wish it would. it was kinda fun the last time

7. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

what u described with you vision happens to me like every time i smoke. It never takes over my whole fieled of vision its just like i can see slightly glowing static/pixels infront of my vision. this is increased alot to there is no good lighting. One time me and my buddy smoked a bunch at the beach at night and it seemed like everything was almost glowing. Wierd shit but i enjoy it.