Weird small town rumors

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by moonshyne, Jun 4, 2004.

1. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Maybe it's just the place I live, I don't know. I swear, I'm always hearing about some guy who's fucked a cat, or a pig, or a chicken, or some other weird shit like that. Not only that, but usually the story goes on, the dude brings the animal home with him, it's dead because it's tiny little body can't handle it, and the guy keeps it around for about a week until someone walks in on him fucking it's decaying carcass. I've heard this rumor at least 4 or 5 times, all about different guys. I don't doubt that somewhere out in the world there's some crazy fucker who's actually done that, and he's probably on yahoo doing it on his webcam right now, but if I were to believe it every time someone told me "naw, you better leave that guy alone, i heard he..." then I think over half of the men in this town would be fucking dead animals right now. Is this just a local phenomenon, or is this a fairly common rumor in other boring shit hole towns, too?

2. metro

metro self-banned

and I thought people were weird around here[​IMG].... now you've just perpetuated my image of the deep south....no offence to you though[​IMG]

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well you know the so called 'deep' south ain't the only place that's got small towns. we've got some humdingers arround here. i mean when your town's got a name like rough and ready or cammel's hump your off to a pretty good start right there. now wierd things DO happen in small towns. i suppose that's partialy do to some people who live in em thinkin they ain't got anything better to do. most things a fairly innocuous but occasionaly someone goes off the deep end and takes an ax to everyone sleeping in the nearest camp ground and then puts aluminum foil on their windows to keep the psychic cops from finding them. and if some little lost green guy from alpha centauri needs to stop somewhere for a slice of pizza and ask for directions you can bet he ain't gonna land in the middle of down town L.a.!

having grown up in little towns up in the surreal nervanas, the kind with one sign that says hellow on one side and goodby on the other, well people do come up with some off the wall sounding stuff to talk about. lots of them little towns got good reasons to be haunted, some of the off the wall things people did to each other in the early days of em and so on. like the town of yankee jim's, well it was actualy a town of sorts once upon a time for a little while. last time i was by it was just the junction of where the road from colfax to forrest hill comes togather with one of the roads from iowa hill. well supposedly there were a couple of hotels of some sort as well as the usual bar and post office back a hundred and some odd years ago. well this guy yankee jim it was named after, i forget the details but he was supposed to have done a bunch of off the wall stuff himself.
    i remember one friend when i was in high school used to hide in the bushes near someone's driveway and when the staggered home drunk he'd used to say and loud, deep 'godlike' voice "i am the god of the bee box" (the bee being the regeonal paper and they had boxes like mailboxes only seperate from them to be delivered in). i don't remember all the goofy stuff that went on but it was all fairly dense forrest arround there so you could wander arround and show up where you weren't expected if you felt like and all sorts of things like that. there were time warps and gates into parallel universes and all sorts of things hidden out there between the manzanitta and the pine trees.

4. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i live in a small hillbilly town in upstate ny, i hear that kind of shit all the time

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

There is this lady; we call her around here, the wellington witch. She's this really pale lady who's fucked up on meds all the time. Apearently, all she does is walk around wellington, with ther hair all fucked up. She's really a witch too, like hat and everything. She changed though. People used to say that she wore like old wedding dresses and shit, but ive only seen her in the witch outfit. I keep seeing this pastel blue mercedes driving around wellington with a bunch of black people inside. I started seeing them everywhere though, like miles away, ill see them on the road. It's fucking crazy, they're like following me or something.

6. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

sounds like miss havingsham.

7. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Around here there is this thing called SlewFoot, Slew thing, or Hairy Bob, its supposed to be this Sasquatch thing, and it lives in the woods, a lot of people have seen it, I havnt though. I also heard people say there were trolls under this bridge, my sister saw it. Theres UFOs all the time around here as well. My uncle saw a Indian come out of the woods on a horse once... The only thing Ive seen are UFOs, something weird falling from the sky, and this guy in my house, that disapeared.

8. moonshyne

The town I live in also used to be the UFO capital of the US, so I've read. A few years ago, we had some crazy shit happen for real though. I'm not sure what it was but I felt it, it felt like someone was shakking my house. A friend told me that on his way to my house his car suddenly jumped off the road at the same time i felt that shaking. The entire town was freaked out about it the next day, several people had trees knocked down and windows broken. this is what I've found on that:
    3) Troup County, Georgia

Residents of Western Georgia were startled by loud booms and a ground tremor on August 2, 1999. Ufologist John Thompson investigated the events and interviewed a La Grange College student who said the Heard County 911 received their first loud booms reports BEFORE 10:00 PM. A few minutes later at 10:01 PM Troup County 911 received their first explosion reports from the Liberty Hill area. The reports show the boom either originated in Heard County or originated near there and moved southward. The Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) claims the college student saw a 'blue-white' light go streaking towards Alabama just before the 10:00 PM booms. John's interview with the student indicated she heard the booms first and then saw the blue white light. When an object breaks the sound barrier, the sonic boom it produces follows the object.

John also contacted the National Earthquake Information Center who said there was no abnormal seismic activity in the area. Troup County Fire Chief said, "I don't know anything else it could be except a sonic boom." It's just consistent with a sonic boom." John continued his investigation and found a witness living about three miles west of Franklin. She said five minutes AFTER the dual boom, she and others were looking to the northeast and saw a trail of red, yellow and white fire going away and down. The story confirms the timing of a spectacular meteor well AFTER the booms indicating the meteor was a coincidence, and not the actual cause of the boom. Two witnesses in Franklin saw what looked 'like a firecracker at both ends' going off before 10:00 PM. She saw the northern end of the cylinder first flash red, yellow and blue. Then the southern end flashed. Two seconds later she heard 'boom, boom.' This suggests that the two explosions went off a half mile west of her house, near Highway 34. Her sister, standing behind the first witness saw a dark mass go down and then heard the boom, boom! The round black mass then went down fast and rose more slowly. On coming up, it now had a fuzzy red circle around the solid, smooth, black circle. The circle rose until it seemed to dissipate. The object was three times the size of a full moon. This may have been a rising fireball from a detonated explosion.

Further investigation found Greg and his family who saw two 'V' or boomerang shaped UFOs. Between 10:00 and 10:15 PM the UFOs were seen flying in from the southwest as slow as 30 mph. Seven or eight huge blue white halogen-like lights illuminated their entire hilltop area and home for about four minutes. The UFO's made no sound and their wingspan was 160 feet. Suddenly, five twin-engine loud jets probably F-15s flew into view in pursuit of the two boomerang craft. The UFOs launched leaving a three foot long streak in the sky looking like shooting stars as they ascended almost instantly in opposite directions. The witnesses said, "The jets appeared to stand still in comparison to the speed of the UFOs." The UFOs departed on a heading of 220 degrees towards the panhandle of Florida. Shortly afterwards Blackhawk helicopters showed up operating in a search pattern. Numerous helicopters were also observed the next day. Satellite receivers were blown out by the jolt and electrical power was lost for several hours. GEMA spokesperson Pamela Swanson stated, "We were able to determine we had a meteor shower that evening. We're perfectly satisfied with that. Case Closed." Thanks to John C. Thompson former MUFON State Director. Editor's Note: The Georgia authorities refused to interview the UFOs witnesses since it is easier to believe a natural explanation despite eye witness accounts of UFOs. The fighters chasing the UFOs may have caused the sonic booms.

Who knows. Maybe the aliens are brainwashing all the guys around here into fucking animals. :p

9. tom

tom Member

Went from humping dead animals to seeing UFO's......adhd is rampant on the forums

10. metro

metro self-banned

lol! funny! interesting stories though, I wish we had a witch around here...

11. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Moonshyne what state are you in, there is a La Grange around here...

12. moonshyne

LaGrange, Georgia.

If you're anywhere near here, be sure to steer clear of the aliens who make you screw dead animals. Sick little green bastards.

13. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

we used to have this witch that would walk around in a white gown with her face painted blue. she had a rain stick and would walk around shaking it and talking in gibberish. she was a crazy ass bitch with tons of cats with weird names like shishkabob

14. Mui

Mui Senior Member

theres a lake that is supposed to have a sea monster in it...few people died in it over the years... they say something takes you and pulls you under..

also i used to work at a pet store, an there was this guy who would always come in every once n a while and buy a rabbit.. and he kept buying more and more rabbits... than something happened and we found out that he had been buying them, and than fucking them to death.... than buying new ones... after we heard that we kicked his bitch ass out the store permanently...

15. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

we had a guy do a sheep. his name was ray. a good short name with one syllable that made it easy to say ray in a "sheep" voice. he killed himself

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

growing up in a small town, I never really heard many stories about someone having sex with farm animals... but one that really sticks out was some poor guy who went to the hospital because he had a perfume bottle stuck up his ass.

17. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

what about the girl who was masterbating with a hot dog. It was frozen when she started, but thawed eventually and broke. she didnt get it all out, and when she finally went to the DR.s office, the remains were all maggot infected.

18. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

We have a new neighbor and she has been telling people yet an other variation of the "Murder Hotel" story. We have this seedy motel about 2 blocks from our house, and evidently they are going to tear it down and build a Home Depot or something. So Bear and I are talking to her and she starts with "Yeah, and they found human heads in the dumpster back there. There have been about 20 murders there." I have lived here almost 15 years and I think a serial killer just around the corner would have made the news.

There was a shooting at a motel a few towns over about 10 years ago, but all these rumors have built up around it, and people get it all wrong.

Human heads. Yeah, that would have gone undetected by the news.

19. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

i live in a very small town too...there are always going to be stupid rumors...ignore them

20. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I heard the entire state of Indiana eats Mormans for Thanksgiving.