Weird orgasm experience

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MunaJadida, May 22, 2007.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

I have a g-spot rabbit vibe - the kind that hits the g-spot and the clit at the same time. Every time I use a g-spot vibe in addition to clitoral stimulation, I have the weirdest orgasm. The sensation will build and build and build and then suddenly nothing. It's like an orgasm without the orgasm. It peaks and goes back down without the fireworks at the top. This only happens when vaginal stimulation is the main kind. When I focus on the clit, I have a lovely "normal" orgasm.

I hope this makes sense. Does anybody else have this issue? I've only had a few vaginal orgasms, so maybe it's because my body's not really used to it...I dunno.

2. adrian nor

adrian nor Member

No it does not make sense really.. Do you get turned off or something? It might not be that sensual to you..? Or you might be a freak and a misfit-hippy! :) Kinda rad

3. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

that has happened to me once or twice. kinda sucks actually. i dont know why it happens.

4. OhGodOhGodOhGod07

OhGodOhGodOhGod07 Member

its very hard to have an orgasm through the vagina ALONE, you need to stimulate the clit aswell, but once the clit is stimulated then its much easier to have a vaginial orgasm, but the clit must always be involved in your foreplay one way or another!

5. eydis

eydis Member

for me the best orgasms are those when i get both places stimulated, it can be.... totally mindblowing....