Weights and Cost Of Cocaine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Big_Slick_Rick, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Big_Slick_Rick

Big_Slick_Rick Member

Ok, so I live in South Florida, and I can get an 8 ball for 90$, and grams here go for 20-30$, I just have a few questions.

How much does 1 gram weigh?

And from what I just said can you imply the prices of these:

1/4 pound= 4 ounces = $?
    1 ounce= 28 grams = $?
    1/2 ounce= 14 grams = $?
    1/4 ounce= 7 grams = $?
    1/8 ounce= 3.5 grams = 90$

I go to miami to get it, and its pure.

2. uplink

uplink Member

It really depends on potency. Good 8-Balls around here cost up to $240.

But don't expect anybody to take you seriously when you ask how much 1 gram weighs.

What makes you so sure that it is pure? I suppose Miami would be great for smuggling because it is on the ocean.

3. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

holly shit....i can get some BOMB yayo....cheap...this is fish sclaed shit...still in rock form the kilo...for like $80 a ball tops...i live like 195 miles form the mexican border tho...

4. Big_Slick_Rick

Big_Slick_Rick Member

I know its pure, cuz I tried it. lmao.
    It was actually, very good.

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Raw Im a give it to ya, with no trivia
    raw like cocaine from Bolivia

6. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

ur a joke. how much does one gram weigh. thanks public school

7. jimi420

jimi420 Member

hahaha

8. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

that is cheap for pure beak! im going to miami.

9. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

a gram is the metric unit of mass measurement man. conversion is 28 grams equals one ounce. 3.5 grams is one eighth ounce. dear god how do you do drugs without this weight conversion?

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahahahaha how much does one gram weigh...

and luckily we get 8balls for 220....g's for 80

if i could get fire florda coke for 20 a g i would be 6 feet underground in a permanent solid pine mobile home; if you catch my drift.

11. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

also...the more quantity you buy...the lower the price gets in proportion to the amount of wight you bought when you bag it out in G's for example...if you get a bird (ounce); you might pay a decent amount of cash for the zip, but when your talking about 1/8's you probably only lookin at about $30-$40 a pop...this is all a guess im not fimiliar with florida prices.

BTW even the purest coke is crap...its the most addictive drug there is, it deregulates the flow of dopamine to your brain and over time does permanent damge... and the crash is not worht the high. To each in his own i suppose, but i hate the shit, and i cant stop doing it...which further solidifies my opinion on the shityness of cocaine as a drug

12. Juavojuana

Juavojuana Member

Around here I keep hearing 50 a Gram and 150 an 8ball but who knows how cut it is. and the purer it is doesn't it numb you lips or 1 lil key hit should numb your face in 15-20 sec?

and isn't 1 gram just under or equivilent to the weight of a 25 cent coin?

damn i want those florida prices in Cali lol would be heavenly

13. smart_alec

smart_alec Guest

Well what can i say? a g for 30 bucks, probably equivalent to about £16.00 here in the uk; where we can pay anything upto £80.00 a g, equating to about $150.00 a g where you are buddy.
    Happy days in the sunshine state.

14. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

In Memphis, where a lot of coke comes through from Mexico to the north and up from New Oleans and so on..really good coke from my connects I have known for 10 years is $120 8 ball for fishscale/flake, never powder always chunks or rocks cut off the brick, 1/4 ounces are $200 for me, an ounce is $650..A bird is slang for a kilo in Memphis and every other city I have been too, never heard an ounce being called a bird..but anyway a bird=1 kilogram is $15,000-20,0000 here depending on your connections, multiple kilos are as low as $12,500-$14,000 in New Orleans and Texas..

15. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

200 a ball here, but got some for 760 an ounce a state away. but it,s not the best.

16. JarrodC

JarrodC Guest

I live in FL and there is still dirt here to it is all depending who you know i know the right ppl because its always fish scale chunk for good prices

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

$600 an oz, but I don't touch the stuff and don't care to network, but that is the price that has been offered to me.

18. Timothy Ford

Timothy Ford Members

Houston

I just got 5 grams of some really nice decent stuff. Goes for $120 a gram. If you buy 5 grams, my supplier will sell it for $500. $120 a gram is a bit pricey but it's worth it if you're buying really good stuff. This is the third time I've used this supplier and everything I have gotten has never disappointed so far!

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no one thinks cocaine is cool any more brother...…..anyone doing blow on a regular basis is just a loser in societal eyes......1985 was over 30 years ago...grow the fuck up

damn....if I had a customer like you I might start selling the shit again....they see you coming

20. Ginger.xxx

Ginger.xxx Members

Here in Houston, I've gotten stuff that lab test results indicate that it's 85% + pure. About 120 a gram.