Weezy Puppy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HushBull, Jan 18, 2009.

1. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

My new pup. 3 months, 24 lbs :eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He measures up pretty good already with my 5 year old pit
    [​IMG]

2. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Its so cute! As long as it dont eat its own poop!

4. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

Sorry to see your pup didn't make it...
    Care to say what happened?

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

look he looks so embarrassed to be pooping on camera! lol

6. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

^ HA, yea I caught him. It was the first pic I took... He went to go potty and was looking down at the ground all sternly making the magic happen... then I said "Mouss", he looked up... *click*
    Pinch his cheeks!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

yeah i totally think it's funny when an animal looks at you all like, 'damnit dude i don't stare at u while you're taking a shit' cracks me up

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

even though they'll jump on your lap when you're on the toilet if you let them...

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i've not had a dog jump on my lap while i'm no the toilet, but i have had a cat do that.

i haven't ever had a little dog though, their always fucking 35 pounds or more.

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Mine sure as fuck tries and it drives me crazy, lol. My cat sits on the sink and meows in my ear while my dog spazzes the fuck out around my legs. I have an audience during my time in the bathroom.

11. I'minmyunderwear

i've had a few small dogs who think a shitting lap is the best chair ever. and even the big dogs like to get a bit too close in that situation.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

that just because they like the smell of shit, which is also pretty gross

13. Kinky Ramona

He does it when I pee, too..I think my dog has some issues.

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

your dog and cat have some strange issues, dude

15. I'minmyunderwear

at least you sit down and block the flow. i've had dogs try to drink from the stream.

16. Kinky Ramona

I think they're just horny. The kitten is the one who I think will end up the most fucked up. She was massive incest. Her daddy is her uncle. :eek: Her mom got pregnant before we even knew she was in heat. Fuckin snap.

17. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

:rofl:

18. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

Uhh... guys?
    This thread was originally dedicated to my cute new puppy and his adorableness.
    Now, I'm not angry or anything... just maybe you should all just do a bit of reflecting.

19. Kinky Ramona

Haha, maybe YOU should reflect on the fact you posted in RT and that's what always happens to every thread in RT. I mean, shit, we are the biggest cases of ADD on the internet.

20. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i noticed that when i did my walking the dog in the mall thread, shiut by the time we had made like 3 pages we were on fuckin charlie and the chocolate factory movies...yeah way to stay on topic :D