Weezer

Discussion in 'Music' started by Peace Attack, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

What happened to them? They were a decent band.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

They used to kick major ass, now they suck. I have heard some good things about their newest stuff though.

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

I loved the blue album, and pinkerton was soooo good...but from there on it went to shit...

4. puddin

puddin Banned

Blue Album is awesome.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

1994 they were huge.

I do remember when the blue album came out. we used to listen to that album constantly. I was in college at the time.

their new stuff sucks.

6. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

i still really like weezer. i only have the blue album, but have heard songs from pinkerton, and i love those, too. i'll also agree that they've gone downhill, in recent years. i think it's that they lost their original bass player. when they had him, they wrote awesome music (blue album & pinkerton) and now they write crap. maybe it's connected, maybe not, i dunno.

7. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

green album and maladroit arent nearly as good as their old stuff (blue and pinkerton). but that's because rivers cuomo was trying to make a better version of pinkerton. they're releasing a new album soon. with any luck it'll be class.