Weeds

Discussion in 'TV' started by Nirvana56789, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Nirvana56789

Nirvana56789 Member

Does anyone watch Weeds?

2. Kollontai

Kollontai Member

i am watching them in hong kong

3. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I love that show. Can't wait for the new season.

4. lulla

lulla Member

I don't know. Tried to watch it but seemed not completely unfit but extremely weird for me. :confused:

5. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

I LOVE weeds!!

6. PoisonedPenny

PoisonedPenny Member

Weeds is awesome! I got the showtime package right when the second season started, and then caught up by buying the first. Weeds rocks.

7. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

whats it about?

8. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

A lady loses her husband (he died) so she supports the family by selling weed.

9. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

My friend borrowed it from a friend of hers and I went over to her house and we smoked two bongfuls and then smoked some cigarettes and she was like "Oh man, we HAVE GOT TO watch this show, it is so hilarious!". So, I we did. It is hilarious. I watched almost all of the first season. I thought it was funny when one of the characters found her obese young daughter pigging out on a bag full of chocolate, so she thought she would teach her a lesson by replacing all of the chocolate in the bag with chocolate laxatives. And the little girl shat herself at school. Then she taught her mom a lesson by replacing her mom's diet pills with some stool hardeners (the stuff that makes you extremely constipated) and a few days later, the mom had this huge bulge in her abdomen where all her shit was building up, lol. Oh, and the lady that sells the weed, I loved it when she found that store that sold all of this foods with pot in it and then she goes and starts cooking! This is a hilarious show. And there's like real pot everywhere. I mean, these huge buds, man, and people are smoking it. It's fucked up.

10. thered

thered Member

My friends and I are looking for something to watch together over the summer until Lost comes back on. Weeds has my vote, and I think a few of my friends are sold on it to. I can't wait to start.

11. hardtimes

hardtimes Member

i can't wait for season 3. anyone know the date that showtime is supposed to air the premiere?

12. thered

thered Member

August 13th? 23rd? something with a 3 in it, but maybe not, and maybe not August at all.
    All my friends who I usually watch Lost with and I chose Weeds as something to watch over the summer, and we all love it! We're going to finish the second season this evening, then we'll pick something else. I think I'm voting for Buffy.
    Edit - Fuck Buffy, I forgot I was going to vote for the Sopranos, but I think most of my group thinks there are too many episodes.

13. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Weeds is a great show.

FINALLY a TV show about pot. I love it lol.

But me and my roomate decided to penny-pinch and quit payin the cable bill, so I no longer can watch it. I saw all of season 1, and I guess I'll just wait till 2 comes out on DVD to catch up that way.

14. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

If you dont mind the issues surrounding it you could always download the torrent.

15. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

Weeds is an amazing show, very unique as well. i love the theme song (the elvis costello version is by far the best of them all) but anyway, for all of season 2 me and my friends would all gather at my house at 9 every Wednesday (i think thats the day its on) and smoke acouple of bowls while watching. im pretty sure it starts back up August 13th. i cant fuckin wait!! oh and also, the show Dexter is equally as awesome but in a completely different way. that show deserves a thread.

16. bluflame

bluflame Member

i think its a cool show, but i think every episode should be like an hour long not 1/2 an hour. just seems to short