Weed strains good for sex

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by timjohnsondoc, Jan 27, 2021.

1. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

I have found weed to be make me horny and enhances the intensity of orgasm.

Anyone know what strains they have found to be particularly effective for this.

Sambone likes this.
  2. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Yoda Master Lifetime Supporter

I personally use gorilla glue for sex.

Sambone likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i like a hard slammin' indica.... Just lay back! :D LOL

I'm kidding. I'm a sativa guy... I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to pot - I don't want anything that makes me feel really heavy.

Indica just makes me kind of lethargic. I don't remember if I've had good experiences with it or not to tell you the truth.

It probably doesn't matter a lot. I've had my share and honestly the difference is black & white, but if I'm by myself it's totally different than if I'm with somebody. I'm more experimental when I don't have to be social.

I literally become very introverted - which if you're with somebody you've been with for a long time you could share in that... Maybe it makes you both introverted, and you're both experiencing the same sort of heavy-stoned vibe. It could be exciting. :)

But I think in general, I would opt for a sativa instead. Not hybrid, not Indica. Sativa.

The only ones that I have experience with are Jack Herer, Pineapple Express, and good ole Blue Dream. :sunglasses:

You might even look for an edible. Smoking is sort of a negative spin I think. If you wanted to end a date on a high note, maybe try the chocolate. ;)

4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Yoda Master Lifetime Supporter

I have a jar of blue dream waiting to be tapped. I've had it before and I liked it a lot.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Supporters HipForums Supporter

I Googled best strain for masturbation and several sites cited Girl Scout Cookie (GSC) (hybrid) as the best hands down. So I got me some and have to agree. The THC content is potent too. Oh and beware of the munchies after.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. Hands down. Haha.

bigredinmass likes this.