Weed really DOES bring people together!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by katmiaow, Apr 25, 2007.

1. katmiaow

katmiaow Member

Usually, as I've mentioned before, my DH and I are rather loner-types. But we do enjoy a good Con (like anime and scifi--yeah, we're geeks). Last weekend, we met to a Con in Eau Claire, WI and blended in right away. The last night of the Con, I decided to make a move, and started a good smoke. Before I knew it, we were invited up to a dude's room, smoking some of the best shit I had ever had. :drool:

People were so nice there (not just the people we blazed up with, but the majority of the con-goers). Maybe it was because I was more relaxed and open...who knows?

I also found out they were close to where we lived. Nice. :H

Good times.

T :saucer:

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

also, cons smell like fat sweaty people

4. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

there are some pretty cool cats in Eau Claire. i can see how you had a good time!

5. CK420

CK420 Member

its always fun when you get to smoke some nice weed with other people

6. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Cool, im gonna be livin in Eau Claire next year

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i met these cats from eau claire whose names were colt and alex.

8. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

Smoking makes people calm and loose...of course it will bring you together cause u get to talkin about some strange shit.

9. JUSTBAKED69

JUSTBAKED69 Member

yea it can make you calm and loose or it can make you mellow and shy i guess it depends on the type of weed

10. short-man420

short-man420 Member

two years ago the fair was in town and me and a small group of buddies went out into the field and started smokin a bowl

we noticed that the field was FULL of circles of smokers and most of the people that were chillin out there were interchangable in the groups, like one guy from another group would come over, introduce himself, ask how things are goin, sit in for a couple rotations and go off to other circles, and people from our circle were doing the same, every rotation there was a new face or someone had left to go check out what other people are smokin. it's like international, potheads get along with potheads, just so simple

11. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Cons are awsome! I went to a War Hammer convention years and years ago and everyone was awsome as shit. Peolpe gave out free shit, people hung out, people talked about w/e and treated u as a friend even if they had no idea who you were. I'm sure i coulda found laods of people who smoked, but that was before my tokin days.