weed n LSD

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Peter Popper, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

so i did acid the first time about 2 weeks ago. i smoked weed like 2 days after taking the acid and it was great. i smoked weed today, and i freaked the fuck out. i mean i was hearing screams, reality felt so distant, and i saw things in my head that are out of explanation. the ground and objects looked magnified, i felt tremendosly dissy and sick. i was seeing double. its strange cause for the first 15 minits of smoking i was laughing my ass off having a great time, then it became worse than my somwhat intense lsd experience. it was like a nightmare where you just cant wait for it to stop. everysound from outside was like a violent banging, basically i truelly felt like i was loosing my mind. i mean id rather take lsd again than smoke weed. i cant handle weed its fucking terrible now. whats up, whats happening?

2. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i saw what reality could be in another perspective, like a freakish cartoon where its reality is like coding.

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

My assumption is that your now programmed to receive more perception than you were before and you are allowing your imagination to drive your concious thought while you are high. Just teach yourself to balance your mind, your true Self is not limited to nor contained within your physical body, so your mind should not be allowed to have the power to drive your reality, it is only a tool used in this life to perceive and grasp reality, sometimes preceiving the reality of others. Which is, in fact, a sensational overload, a good thing if controlled and balanced properly. Sensitivity is a good thing, especially when it is based on the love of other people.

4. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

You'll get used to it after a few years....

lol

5. Krsna Bhakti

Hopefully. I tend to agree with you though :)
    Not everyone does, but that depends on how they manage themselves emotionally as age progresses furthur, and wether or not they continue to take psychedellic drugs.

6. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

shit good reply. i think for me it just means my days with weed have come to an end. iv realised weed is kinda shit anyway. makes it hard to think, its like theirs a constant cloud in your head. Iv fallen in love with LSD however. clear headed, intricate cloud free thought, enlightenment, happyness.

7. pschool

pschool Member

i say that if it freaks you out and you can't handle it, then go light on it

8. Krsna Bhakti

I understand what you feel about herb now, trust me man I really do, in the past I have become highly uncomfortable in my ego when high. Now, I smoke about 3-4 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less, and it is all based soley upon my mental capabiltiy to calm my mind and melt into one being of pure concious web in reality, merging souls my soul with other soul, atman, blend into one, the SuperSoul. I have since attained at least a mental firmness, though at its raw, exposed core is nothing but tender sensitivity and love for all, and can handle smoking with sheer bliss, balanced out waves of loving hamrony, and it aides me in deep retrospective moments. Though, last night, I had a vision of the Supreme, lord Krsna, Vishnu, Brhama, my love soared into previously uncharted mental waters, and I was seeing the power (well, what all that I could manage to perceive!) of the Infinite, the Divine Love, and it broke me down as a mere human being, incompetent in understanding such matters beyond comprehension of the fact that God, Lord, is in each individual partice of existance, and I became deeply anxious. Anxious because I so long to meet Lord Krsna, anxious to feel and revel in that deep love, and anxious, more so fearful, of giving up my ego and merging with the SuperSoul,becoming one with all and attaing to perfection in enlightened, awakened perception, and I was brought to tears, completey devestated by my mental epiphany. It can be frightening Peter, and wether you believe as I do or not, it is that same fear, fear of our untapped concious reality, that envelopes us, hugs and holds us, overwhelms us, to the point where we almost do not wish to ever return. But the truth is, it is all beautiful, all loving, and we are RIGHT in choosing to explore, to explore God, to explore the depths of our cavernous wired emotional minds. Do what you will Peter, I wish you nothing but the most greatest luck and good health on this path of the journey of life that you are contantly charting and choosing to wade through. Love and light, to you and to all. Hare Krsna :)

9. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

My second, third, and fourth LSD experiences all took place in one week... it left me having flashbacks nearly every other time I got high for months. At times, a bit unwelcome... but very interesting nonetheless.

I don't think most people would enjoy it as much... give the lucy a bit to clear from your head, try not to overdo the weed until then.

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

your replies are comforting and reasuring.
    ill definatly go light on the weed for a while.
    dont know, but maybe i had some sort of flashback that triggered it.

11. Krsna Bhakti

Just remember my friend, Shambalah the Great Eastern Sun, you are your own powerful mental warrior and all of our personal realities are nothing more subjective. Since I was a small child, I was filled constantly with an overwhelming sense of sensitivity, I remember my mother once said that when I was about 4 years old, I told her that I cried and that I felt a deep sorrow for the ground because, we Walk on it all day! lol I have no shame of this, as over the years I realized that my over stimulating sense of sensitivity was due to my heart being of the maliable substance which is a perfect drawing board to incorporate the life of a saint. I realize, obviously, that as of present I am not a saint, but that I do have the proper making to become one, and I have chosen to adopt the life of the Bhakti Yogi, living in dedicated loving devotion to Lord Krsna. Divine Love in essence, is life, and life is beautiful, not matter what happens. A true saint is not affected by anything, the changing of seasonal temperatures, whatever brings pain.
    Hare Krsna :)

12. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Yeah, you definetly had a flashback, the weed just probablly intensified it.

13. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Where do you come up with this stuff?! I mean seriously...are you enlightened? If you aren't, then you must be close to it.

14. Krsna Bhakti

My friend, I am just an absorber of all that is around me! I, however, can not claim to be enlightened, as that is not even my path I am currently attempting to progress on. I am on the path of Bhakti Yoga, Devotional service to the science of God. The revealing science of the lord is as simple as opening our eyes, like in my sig quote. That is from P. Yogananda in his book Autobiography of a Yogi :)
    I merely attain to become a complete receiver and sender of love, through which god can work his mercy. I only try to show love and acceptance to all, though at times (and quite often, to be honest) I fail miserably in my spiritual path. I am not a saint, but I do try to head in that direction. I know it is my lifes calling, not to join any monastary or order, I am alone, while at the same time trying to connect to everyone. I believe that the infalliable nature of love is present in all walks of life, what I call Krsna, some call God, some call Allah, some call Rama, some call Vishnu, but in reality, all names revolve around unconditional Divine Love, and that is not a seperate love from us who lives in a magical kingdom in the sky and selects who is 'good' enough to join the magical club. That divine love is all encompassing, all enveloping of physical and spiritual reality :)
    Thank you my friend, for your kind words, but in reality, you and I are equal, I am not enlightened, you, I, and the rest of humanity are in this struggle of life together, and we should all unite in our conciousness. I love you all :) Hare Krsna!

15. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Wow. Don't take this the wrong way or anything (because you said it's not your path), but: If anyone has ever been enlightened, you must be that person, or at least very close, even if you don't know it.

16. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

after doing acid, weed has taken on a new level for me as well. but, i really like it: i enjoy being able to get incredibly stoned off of 1-3 hits now; and i enjoy the new found visuals too!

17. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

its crazy, but honestly i feel less grounded after a bowl of weed than a hit of acid. (and not because the acid is weak) i smoked again the other day and came to this conclusion. weed is also full of paranoa. damn i love lsd.