Weed and Your History With It

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by pianoperson60, Apr 3, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

This thread is for all of us to give a short (as possible) summary of how/when we started smoking, times we've stopped/had big trouble with it, etc. etc. Pretty much, your experience with the Mary up until now. And I begin:

1.) When/how did you start, what was it like?
    I was in 9th grade, almost 15 years old. I came upon my parents stash in their room, and took what was probably a lot, since I didnt know how much you needed to get high before I started smokin. I was with a friend and he convinced me, somehow, that you could smoke a joint with computer paper, so thats what we tried...needless to say, it didnt work: neither of us had smoked anything before anyway, and didnt inhale correctly, we slobbered all over the joint, and it was just a mess, not to mention a waste of good weed. hehe
    2.) What was your first time really STONED like? Was it your first time?
    Nope, didnt get stoned smoking that computerpaperjoint! We both felt stupid after that.
    I got really stoned for the first time with my older brother: I walked in on him smokin a bong and he invited me to sit down and he showed me how to do it properly and I got ridiculously stoned! I couldnt even walk!!! I crawled back to my room, and then put on Bob Marley and finally stood up and danced. haha
    3.) Why do you smoke? What makes weed "worth it" to you?
    I smoke for the obvious reason that it feels good/is fun, but also because of the spiritual aspects to it, and the thinking it causes me to do. Ive always been a thoughful person, and when Im high I love exploring my mind and thinking insane thoughts. I also enjoy making art- whether it be painting, drawing, writing music, playing the piano, its very interesting to see what comes out of you while youre stoned. I think what makes weed so worth it is that I dont need it for any of those listed things- its a bonus. The ability to enjoy such a great plant and not be dependent on it makes its 549305349 times better.
    4.) Have you ever taken long breaks/been forced to stop? Why?
    After my first couple times smoking in 9th grade, and not getting high, I stopped for 6 months because I saw no point in it. Then, at the end of 9th grade came the story I just told, where I ran into my older brother smoking and I got really stoned for my first time. I started up again after that time with my bro, but stopped another time, after I broke up with my first boyfriend. I was really depressed after the breakup, and didnt feel like smoking while I was down, and also didnt want to form a dependency on the weed to "lift me up." So I stopped for 3 months until I was over the break up shit.
    5.) Have you had legal problems with it?
    Nope. Not yet. :)
    6.) How long have you been smoking, and do you think you always will? Would you allow your kids to do it?
    Since 9th grade, so about 2 and a half years. I think I always will, I dont know if itll always be as often as I do it now, but I dont see a reason to stop. And yes, Ill allow my kids to smoke up, but only once theyre 16.
    7.) How much $ do you spend on weed a week/how much weed do you smoke in a week/how often do you smoke?
    I spend 10 dollars a week. Its about a gram a week, the grams I buy arent weighed out perfeclty so someimtes its more. I smoke almost every day.

One last note: Ive surprised myself lately- I look around these forums and when I see 14/15 year olds saying they smoke, I think "thats too young!" ....But I started at the same age...maybe its just because some of those kids who are 14 and 15 are stupid about it? I dunno....just thought it was funny that I was thinking that the otehr kids were too young, when I myself was the same age when I started.

Now its YOUR turn! :)

2. darkain

darkain Member

I was in 9th grade, 14 years old. I was over at a friends house. Her brother had a HUGE stash of weed, so we smoked like half of it and used crappy blueprint paper. Didn't get high
    10th grade. I was forced to work at a track meet for my PE class. My and another guy went out into the woods, and shared 2 joints... one with oil on the paper. I was FACKED. I ended up getting back with my ex girlfriend too.
    I love it. It makes my body feel good, it relaxes my sore body. Cures head aches, makes music, movies video games better. Makes me really enjoy going outside. Gives me something to do.

Yes. In 12th grade I was caught by my parents. They said that I would be kicked out of the house, and that they are gonna drug test me. I quit for a year, until I moved out of my house.
    No, but I was once pulled over by a cop when I was high.
    6.) How long have you been smoking, and do you think you always will? Would you allow your kids to do it?
    I doubt I'll smoke once I'm married, unless my girl smokes too, and I'll quit with her when she's pregnant. I will allow my kids to smoke, but I'd have to smoke once with them to see how they handel it, and Id also make alot of guidlines (no smoking at school unless you're done your classes for example)
    7.) How much $ do you spend on weed a week/how much weed do you smoke in a week/how often do you smoke?
    I spend about 15-20 a week, and I smoke 5 days a week on average.

3. Splosh

Splosh Member

Started just before i was 16, smoked a few joints on a hill with 2 friends, didnt get high was just pretty shit. Didnt smoke for a while after that.

I got stoned the 3rdish time i smoked, it was with 3 of my good friends and they had been smoking since they were 12-13ish so could roll etc. It was nice weed and really phat joint and i got really really high.
    I prefer it to alcohol in most ways so i do it over drinking most of the time.
    I dunno i just enjoy chilling out with a reefer.

Not really, at all....been smoking too much since i started.
    Nope but i have been sat in a police car while stoned out my mind :D
    1 1/2 years i think. I probably wont always smoke, who knows. I will allow my kids to yeh, i wanna blaze up with them
    40-60 Great British Pounds.

4. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Props man this is a good thread idea!

[​IMG]
    Started 9/22/06, smoked with my buddies for the first time before Jackass II, didn't get blazed. A little silly, and a little hungry, but not stOWNed.

I was destroyed with my friend in my garage, smoked a few fat bowls off his little spoon pipe.

It's fun, I have great conversations with my friends, it's just all around a fun time.

I am on sobriety break now going on two weeks, not because I was forced or anything I just wanted to drop my tolerance a bit, and save some cash.

Never

Been smoking since 9/22/06, went from being a weekend stoner to an every day stoner, and then went back to weekends.

Usually 20$ (gram) that's about it. Unless me and my friends are chipping in for an O, but that's only for special occasions.

5. ripple

ripple Member

When I was about 14/15 I had my first smoke. Some friends and I used to have this hut we used to drink in, and one day somebody we knew from up town came with down some hash. I remember we all got the giggles but it wasnt the same type of stoned-ness I get now. It was funny but not so thought provoking as nowadays. After then another friend used to get hash from his brother and we used to occasionally smoke it, but I dont remember getting high off it at all. Then we all started to hang out with another group of folk who were also into it but it was about that time when I passed my driving test and drifted away from that groups, so kind of stopped.

The first time I was properly stoned and not just the giggles was in a field a few months after the first time in the hut. A friend and I were out hunting and stopped off for a pure grass joint, I remember not wanting to move for about 30 mins!

Increases my appreciation of music, nature, the world. I enjoy all the epiphanies(sp)!

Yip, from whe I was about 17 and passed my driving tret up until I was about 20. Never really had any to smoke until I fitted one of my old friends car stereos and he paid me with a little bit a hash. Started smoking it again then moved onto grass. Used to get really stoned in the car up until last year when I cut way way down from smoking everyday to once a fortnight ish. I stopped because I needed to get stuff done, and I dont like going to college even the slightest bit stoned.

None yet. Touch wood.

On and off for the past 3 years. I think i always will smoke a little. I sometimes think about if I live long enough to be an old man, Im going to sit down with a joint and reflect back on life. As long as my kids didnt smoke too much or have any problems with it I wouldnt mind too much if they smoked. I could hadly criticise them for something i did.

Used to smoke everyday and maybe up to a half oz a week. Now its the occasional 1/8th. It probably averages out at a few joints every couple of weekends.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I was 15 and smoked some hash in a cigg on a mountain in Israel, among the olive trees. They had to hold me back because I wanted to jump off, I felt like I could fly.

I got stoned my first time, both with hash and the ganj... made me fall in love with the damn drug.

3.) Why do you smoke?

The voices in my head tell me to.

Taking a long break right now, I need to focus on life without the distraction that pot provides, and to pretty much learn to live a "fun" life without smoking too much of the ganj.

No sir.

5 years, but I only smoked heavily for the last year. Will I let my kids smoke it? Depends, ask me in a couple of years... I'm a capricious person.

I can't honestly calculate... I lived the last 5 months in a commune-type house I set up, so we all (6 of us) shared the food, the drinks, the laughs, and the ganj... Whoever had money would usually buy it... but it was alllllwaaaaays around... and if it wasn't, there were 20 people in the house at any given time during the day anyhow... so, it was always there... always.

7. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

I researched the hell out of weed and decided I wanted to try it. One of my close friend came to my job when I was on lunch break and we smoked a joint at one of our chill spots.
    I smoked before school, and it hit me harder than it ever had before. I kept thinking I was dreaming and would wake up any minute.
    I smoke for stress relief, and I find it just makes my life better.
    The longest I have stopped is two weeks.
    I have never had any legal trouble with anything.
    I will probobly smoke until I die or it stops being fun. I would let my kids do it as long as they were resposible about it.
    I smoke about a gram a day when I have weed, sometimes more. I ususally spend about $30 a week.

8. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

I was 14 and went over to a friends house on a snowday to go sledding and smoke. I remember them asking if i was high or not, i said i dont know, then after i said it i got up walked 2 steps back then sat down again and then knew i was stoned out of my mind. After smoking we went sledding and i had the worst case of munchies ever.

It was my first time

I smoke cause its fun

Took a break after i got caught by my parents the first time, then stopped again when i got sent to rehab :(

None

Since i was 14. Dunno if ill keep doing it, i always thought when i got older i would just grow out of it. I would let my kids do it.

When i was 15 i used to smoke everyday and i would smoke probably an 1/8th to a 1/4 between me and my friends. Now i smoke a couple times a week.

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i was almost 15. it was a magical time during high school when i'd stay over at my buddy's house and we'd sneak out through the window, cross the street, and meet up with our friend who was a couple years older than us and had experience with the drug. we spent many nights just lying on the trampoline in the backyard looking up at the stars.

it was five of us, packed into an old 80s renault that was parked dead on the street in front of the house where our friend lived, across the street. i sat "bitch" in the back, between two good friends. up front were our older friends with the weed. they introduced me to Phish through a bunch of mixed tapes they had; we'd listen to them through the crappy car speakers. he had a hand-made wood pipe called "the hockey stick." we were smoking very good weed. they all showed me how to smoke, then i tried it and held it in properly. since i didn't know what to expect, it took a while for the effects to commence. shortly after, with a big smile on my face, i told everyone in the car that my forearms were feeling tingly--that was the first sign. within a couple minutes i was grinning really big and all my friends were content, eyes on me, sharing in my "virgin" experience. of course there were five stoned "kids" sitting in a parked car full of smoke, so we would have to duck down when a car passed by on the street; i was always the last one to get down because i was just sitting there, smiling, not realizing that i "shouldn't" be seen, so my buddies would pull me down out of sight--haha.

i smoke because i enjoy the effects, particularly when compared to drugs like alcohol. marijuana makes everything seem more pertinent and more interesting--more intense. this fascinates me. after my first year or so, always smoking with friends, i got high alone for the first time and really enjoyed having more control over my high and what i do while i'm high. these days, i really enjoy either being outside playing hacky-sack or doing karate or being inside playing guitar or video games--sometimes movies too. oh, and eating or making cool recipes. in general, i find that i can learn a lot from the shift in consciousness that marijuana provides. for example, physical activities like the ones i mentioned take on a whole new level of understanding, as my awareness of my body's muscles, balance and position is significantly augmented. similarly, music and playing music becomes even more of an in-depth experience.

if i don't have weed, i'm fine. there was about 6-8 months in highschool, after i had just relocated, when i didn't get high even once. much more recently, i was in europe (january and february) and didn't even look for it. i've never been forced to stop. i do enjoy "breaks" though.

no.

i've been using pot recreationally for about eight years. i would like to have access to weed for the rest of my life, although i don't intend to smoke as frequently as i get older. if i have kids, i will educate them properly and then allow them to make their own decision. i will prefer that they smoke weed over cigarettes, for sure.

lately i've been smoking once daily, on average. i have a very small budget for pot; the last time i bought weed was in october and i just finished it yesterday. i plan to spend $20 on weed today to last me for the next few weeks, at least. basically, i can get high at least 50 times off an eighth. so if i get high every day off my own weed, then i'm spending about $5 per week.

cool thread. brought back some good memories.

10. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

I smoked a blunt with my brother but just felt relaxed not stoned at all

My second time I took 10 hits out of an apple pipe and 2 hits out of a gravity and got real high

Everytime I smoke its so fun and I always have some cool story to tell and I do wierd ass shit when im high lol. One time I was really high after taking 4 grav hits of purple kush and I thought I was a dog and I was running around the house on 4 legs barking and shit lol.

I can't let my parents find out so I can't smoke that often so I smoke basically 2 times a month.

no

1 year and I think I'll quit once I have kids and a family

I smoke like 2 times a month and spend like 5$ a week

11. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

cool respones, its interesting to read whats everyones said...

12. Stiritup

Stiritup Member

I was fourteen and a friend and I smoked a few bowls in my backyard after school.

My first time I got really blazed. I got the worst spins ever and I fell out of my chair but it was a lot of fun.

It's pretty much entertainment for me. I mean, if I'm not doing anything anyway, why not get high?

I haven't stopped since I've started. I love it too much.

not yet, i try to smoke j's and blunts when im outside or in my car so i don't have a piece on me. I figure if shit goes down i could eat it or something.

I think I always will, just not as much as I do now. I'll let them when they're 18 so I don't get fucked.

I spend a bit on myself but I get smoked up a lot and that helps.

13. Dazed-Jamie

Dazed-Jamie Member

14. First time i smoked was at my buddys house when his parents were gone the whole weekend. We got this guy from our school to somehow drive down and drop us off like 3 g's haha. Called some girls over and spent the night dragging on a pipe. Nothing happend, diddnt get high... although i likely convinced myself that i did. Then i decided to drink instead.
    First time i actually got high was probably about the fourth time that i had smoked. Same buddys house, with another one of my friends. We grabbed an eigth and just sat around a table in his garage (mildly reminiscent of that 70's show) and smoked and smoked. It hit me and i actually freaked out a little bit. Made the guys take me back up to the house where i calmed down and embarked on my very first journey with the herb.
    Weed gives me something to look foreward to in my day. Most people find that it hinders their ability to work and destroys their motivation for progression. I find, personally, that i can use it as a tool to work harder. I go to school and work hard all day, get home and finish all of my homework before i smoke. This routine has made weed nothing but a positive thing in my life. And hey, i'm doing better in school than ever :p
    I will stop when i dont have any, or in the summer when im at my cottage for long periods of time. It doesent really bother me as long as i have other things to occupy myself with. The only feelings of addiction are due to my nightly routine.
    Nope.
    I've been smoking for a few years now and i think that i will likely stop or at least cut down later in my life when other things become more important or i do not have the time any more. I will probably make a once and while occaison of it for the remainder of my life providing no medical problems arise. I don't think i am going to let my kids do it because i think they should be raised in a proper environment where things that have a probability of being detremental to their life should not be encouraged. Of course i will be very understanding if i happen to catch them.
    I'd say i can blow a good 30-50 bucks every couple of weeks. I generally conserve my bud fairly well when i smoke, so i keep the costs pretty low.
    I also pretty much smoke every day.

14. short-man420

short-man420 Member

summer between grade 6 and 7, i was 12, a buddy of mine had been doing it for a while and we were out one night with some people that had bought some and i decided why not, and tried it, i don't know if i got high the first time, but i did have a different feeling than normal, but i'm not sure if i was "high"
    i'm not sure when the first time i was completely wrecked was, but the most stoned i've ever been was a couple of months ago, the first weekend in September, my parents were out of town, my sister was visiting her aunt, i bought a half ounce, a friend of mine (it was his birthday) had bought a half ounce, another friend had bought an eigth, another a quarter, and it was all gone within a 24 hour time period, and the most suprising thing was, was that no one greened, except for a girl we had met while we were at 7/11 and invited her back for some bud and good times, she greened twice :p
    i smoke because i smoke, it's better than alcohol and tobacco, and it gives me a nice feeling that i can just chill out and relax, take a load off and be. it can put me in different frames of mind, so i use it for a couple different purposes, relaxation (if i've had a rough day or just wanna mellow out), concentration (if i got a big test and i need to be focused) and a couple other reasons.
    i've taken long breaks, just cuz i didn't feel like smokin up.. ..once cuz this chick i liked wouldn't date someone who did drugs (worst mistake of my life, never change yourself for a girl you up and comers) never been forced to stop though
    nope, i'm pretty responsible with it, i don't go roaming around the streets yellin and shit cuz i'm baked, i do it where i'm comfortable
    almost 5 years, i'm 16 now, and started when i was 12. i don't think i'll ever quit for good. i'll allow my kids to do it, i'll let them know the pros and cons and all the facts and let them make their own decisions. i'll introduce them to it a little earlier than most kids are, just so they're not freaked and confused when peer pressure hits
    i probly only spend about $30 a month on weed, i smoke with a pretty tight-knit group of friends, and we split the cost, one person brings some this week, another brings his shit the next week, so we're not all broke because of weed, or just bein a mooch, it's a pretty good system, never let us down.. ..well not NEVER there have been times where someone's forgotten their stash at home and no one else has any. but meh, minor shit.

15. danyo

danyo Member

summer of grade seven, just had a couple of puffs, didn't feel anything. then in grade nine tried it a couple more times.
    not the first time, but buckets man! holy shit, didn't realize i was stonned untill i realized that i had eaten half a bag of chips and started geeking at something really stupid.
    a couple of reasons, i smoke with friends b/c its fun. other then that, i just enjoy the feeling. there is nothing better then being alone on a sat. night, getting really baked and watching a movie or listening to music. what really makes it worth it is the music though.
    i don't really want to force any breaks. i used to smoke everyday at least once, but my best friend was living in my basement, and he was dealing.. so there was always free weed. now i'm going back to more of a weekend type thing, mostly for financial reasons.
    got boxed in by 2 cops in a parking lot once, freaked me the fuck out!! but nothing came of it.
    seriously started this year in august. i'm pretty sure i will always smoke. I'm probably going to set an age for my kids, after that, i'll smoke with them :)
    before jan. i would spend about 80 a month and go through a half ounce. after that, split a qp with some friends, and then lived with a dealer, and lately i spent 45 on it on the weekend :S... <- those would be the financial reasons...

16. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

I started last summer, but I didn't get high. We hotboxed a car, and I didn't feel a thing...

It wasn't until the third time I smoked that I got really fucking stoned. I remember thinking "wow, I'm stoned." I just remember feeling a lot of pressure on random parts of my body, and it felt like I was following something happening in my body, can't really explain it.

Well, I get bored easily, and smoking makes the time pass. It makes doing nothing fun, and it makes doing other stuff fun too.

Well, I
    ve taken breaks, only because I never really bought weed, I just waited until the chance came up.

Fortunately, no.

A litte less than a year, and yah I probably will, but I won't smoke with them until they are 15 or 16.

Depinds really. When I have smoke, I smoke. When I don't, I don't.

17. Monolith

Monolith Member

2nd semester of my 10th grade year, right before school got out, I had just turned 16. A friend of mine had died and me and some other friends went to his funeral, he toked. we went to the graveyard that night and my friends rolled up a blunt, first time I had even seen a blunt(seen several joints and a lot of weed before tho) I smoked it, and at first I thought I didnt get high but then I had to run because people were comming and I knew I was high.

My first time REALLY stoned was a while after(4 months) I first smoked. I smoked regularly after my first time, but never a whole lot, I usually stopped after getting a really good high.

one night at a friends house, we were playing play station, and I hadnt smoked in about 2 weeks, we rolled a joint and 2 blunts and smoked it between 3 people. His parents grew and knew what it was so it was really killer shit, in other words, I smoked more than I should have.

I went to stand up and my knees felt shaky and my stomach felt really weird so I sat back down. I felt like the couch was disolving into me. It was sativa so I got laughing fits, but I was extremly paranoid and I kept looking at the clock thinking it was time for my curfew. Well time came for me to go home and I had been sitting down. It was time for me to leave and I walked outside and missed a step, it was dark and I was stoned and wasnt paying attention and I fell into a table into their garage and knocked ab unch of shit off. The dudes g/f came out there laughing and helped me back up and I got in my car and left, realizing I was about to be late getting home. Well I sped a whopping 10 miles over the 55mph speed limit(I felt like I was doing 90) to get home in time. I got pulled over...

The cop let me go on a warning, because he puled me over right infront of where I live. I got home and my parents had no idea, I went straight to bed.

I dont smoke anymore. I work and go to college, and have a girlfriend who really disapproves of it. Shes smoked before but doesnt anymore. I got to where I was smoking everyday multiple times a day for over a year so I decided it was best to quit. I have smoked a couple of times since but not much because I promised her I wouldnt.

Personally, I dont think weed is all that bad in moderation, I have seen it ruin some peoples lives, but thats because of it being illegal and being used with other drugs, I never really did anything else, x once and thats about it.

The longest I went after the first time of smoking was about 2 weeks. Other than that I've been quit for a year.

Nope. I have been stoned around cops, smoked blunts at concerts around cops, been stoned at fairs, and just about every public building you can think of and didnt get caught.

I smoked for about 2 years. Yeah I would probably let me kids do it, as long as they did it in the house and not on the road. I had friends who's parents didnt care if they toked as long as they didnt do it inside and I think that is bullshit, I'd rather my kid do it in his bedroom than smoke driving down the road somewhere. Also, I'd much rather my kids smoke the herb as drink any day.

The most I ever bought was half an ounce of mid grade@ $40 (dealer was a good friend of mine). I have seen several pounds before. I usualy just bought quarters and dimes here and there when needed and kept at least a joint in my stash at all times. I still have some seeds left over somewhere, and I hid so much in my room that I found weed up to 3 months after I quit smoking it.

I use to be very active in these threads, I have 2 other alias that i went by, I have been on the hipforums since 2003. Somewhere on these threads I have a post about how to smoke in your room and not get caught, I never got caught smoking and my parents are home 24/7 and my method always worked, if I can find it I will bump it up to help some newbie greenies out.

I thought of another question to add as well

8.) What do you prefer to smoke with and why? (ex. pipe, bong, blunts, joints, etc.)

I always liked joints and blunts over anything else. Pipes and bongs are nice, but a mango blunt well put it to shame any day. Joints are very convienent and can be destroyed or hidden at a moments notice. I had a nice grateful dead pipe at one time but I sold it when i stopped smoking.

18. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

My friends and I started hanging out with older kids when I was 14ish, bought some weed, smoked alone in my room but didn't know how to smoke correctly yet so I didn't get high. I thought I had gotten high until I really got high, you know? I felt relaxed and all, but not stoned.

At a friends party summer before high school. I went outside with my best friend/ girlfriend of the time. She was more experienced, had two joints rolled of sticky, delicious bud. I tried to be cool and we smoked both joints between us. It didn't hit me until I walked back inside, I have a distinct memory in my mind of looking at my girl and saying "My scull just fell off." I started freaking out, hyperventilating, sweating and panicing. I took my shirt off and just sat there staring at the TV, freaking out inside my head. My friends took me home and put me to bed.

Reflections and relaxation now.

I stopped with my girlfriend while she was on probation for almost a year. Other than that, I take breaks every once and a while for about a week. I get spurts where my anxiety gets the best of me and smoking inhances that, so I take a break until I have my self under control.

There has been several close calls, but no.

Around 6 years of and on, 2 of those years being almost everyday smoking. I will smoke until I want to stop, I'm not sure when that will be. I will never "allow" my kids to do it as long as it's illegal mainly because I don't want them to get arrested and mess up their futures. I will tolerate it though, as long as they are responsible, respectful and of age (16+).

These days, an eighth is lasting me two weeks so yeah, 15ish dollars weekly then.

19. tculi

tculi Senior Member

the very beginning of 9th grade. i was hanging out with my friend and we had decided that we wanted to try smoking pot. we called my brother because we both knew hes a big stoner. so he came and picked us up and brought us to his friend , chucks house. when we got there the joints were already goin around. we sat down and took a few hits of the jay and then chuck broke out his sweet bong. we took a few hits off that too, even though we didnt know what to do with the bong. i didnt get stoned but i thought the music sounded exceptionally good
    my first time being really stoned was the third time i smoked which was just a few weeks or so after my first time. when i got home i remember eating a plate of nachos and i kept looking at the nachos and bobbing my head thinking i was moving in sections or something. it doesnt really make sense when i say it but it did then.
    i smoke mostly because its fun. also, especially recently ive noticed that i can figure out questions ive had for a while.
    i took a 40 day break after i got caught by my school because i had to pass a drug test.
    Nope
    6.) How long have you been smoking, and do you think you always will? Would allow your kids to do it?
    ive been smoking for about 2 years or so now. the first year i was only about a once a week smoker. then i started smoking a few times a week, then for a while i smoked every day. now im back to smoking 3-5 times a week.
    i would let my kids smoke as long as they are not stupid about it and they share! i think ill smoke for a good portion of my life. if it ever stops being enjoyable or anything ill just stop.
    i go through probably 1/8th a week which is about 10 bucks.

20. CLB

CLB Member

Well, man, it was at a party and someone had brought it along and I joined in on the session for a couple of puffs and got a skunky smoke taste which I have now come to love, but I didn't get high, not the slighest, plus I was a bit drunk as well so I couldn't really distigush anyway and this all took place sometime in the winter of '04 when I had just turned 14 at the time.

Not sure of the time, really, nor how many more times I smoked prior to this time, but I'd say it was a month into my smoking experience when I had come to this get together and we had a little purple bong and on this Burger King Tray, mind you, was about a good 2oz.'s and man, Whoooo, I got blazzed and the feeling I got and the way my visioned changed it was great, just great.

The way it makes me feel and think. It also tones me down, in my sober mind I am a bit out there, almost like ADD and then when it comes to just crap I am easily irritable, but the green just sorts everything out, it allows me to just get a better perception to think and then just crazy crap comes out of my mind while I'm stoned, ideas, people, life, the future, Doctor Who, whats for supper? Ha, just about everything. Then the body high is just something different, the best is the feeling of it coming in waves and a tingle or twitch here and there, to top it off lets you know you are stoned out of your freaking mind and you are flying high.

Never.

Negative.

I've smoked for 2 years now, pretty much and has it been good, oh yeah. I will be smoking it till the day I die, pretty much, too, but man my kids, in a way it would be cool to smoke with them, but I wouldn't want them to start as early as I did, because it's screwed things up for me starting this early and it would be alot better for my kids to get done with at least high school before they start, but I can't stop them from trying it anyway, so my overall view is, if green really makes you happy, then smoke it. Summary pretty much is I wouldn't smoke it around them and if I caught them sometime before they were 18, well then crap, so much for my parenting. Ha. But, no harm done, just it would be chill from then on. But, you know what I just thought of, what if they caught me? Ha. So it countinues....

I will spend a good 50-90 dollars on weed a week, which gets me between a half or OZ, depending on the time and the talk. Also the weed I smoke here in my small midwest town I smoke typical schwag and then good smoke comes around, I guess you people would call them, "mids" and every great once in a while, some KB pops up and bam. But, man, I can smoke a good 10g's in an average day, some partys and happenings can kick it up tho, I've smoke a blunt that held 10g's or more actually now that I think about that. Ha.

But, on a private note, To much of something, no matter how good or bad, will eventually put your down or kill you, so just moderate and it's who you are and I was stoned while typing all of this, so....Blam? Ha.

Edited: Blam, again, I just wanted to say as well, it's freaking great to have my internet back and to have unlimted amount of resources and information. Have a good day.