weed and energy drinks

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by chameleongreen, May 12, 2007.

1. jahmin

jahmin Member

meh, like smoking pot, its all personal. I don't even feel the effects of an energy drink unless i have two or more. I say go for it, it's just caffiene.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I love drinking the diet Rockstars when I'm stoned. They have no sugar and don't lower my high at all. I drank 4 of them within an hour before, and I was shaking like a fuck.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The worst thing about drinking alot of energy drinks when you're stoned is that it will increase your paranoia massively. That's probably the only time I get all jumpy and shit when I smoke, is when I drink a lot of energy drinks.

4. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

But, I'm 15 and I've had shrooms, acid, mescaline, and AMT.. **lip quivers**

5. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

the energy drink would decrease paranoa cause your more mentally alert and shit.
    well im guessing, im allergic to caffine, but i done ice and weed, and it was good, even went and did some study. felt completly clear headed

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

are you kidding? the racing heart would make you have a panic attack, which then could turn into a heart attack

7. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Whatthefuck? No. You'll get the jitters and a racing heart. You'll waste like 10 bucks on E drinks & waste all of your pot, just trying to trip. If you want to trip, buy a quarter bag of mushrooms, or buy two or three chocolate mushrooms. OR just do it the old-fashioned way, and get two or three hits of LSD. Or do what every 15 year old does, and buy a bottle of Zicam and drink it all. You'll trip balls. But it's not neccessarily safe. LSD is the safest. Then Mushrooms. But you can't trip off of E drinks and pot. Ha, that'll be the day.