weddings

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by alex714, May 8, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i just got back from one...actually had a good time, danced my ass off
    but as a singleton...it kinda sucked seeing so many couples, enjoying the night together
    dam, whens my dream guy gonna come knocking on my door?!

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Ahh...yes... the joys of single-hood.

I personally just came back from a rather nice date... and I will see the girl again on Friday (in the movies, where it's dark :))

At least ya had a good time Alex... the only problem is... your dream guy will never come a-knockin... you have to find him.

3. alex714

alex714 To the Left

in a dark theatre eh?? a place for troubled hands to roam free...have fun pavel!

i dunno, i'm cursed when it comes to meeting the right guy at the right time...i hate it.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hmm....i hopefully will be able to "have fun"...the girl is a tad concervative... but i'll kick that right outta her :)

You should try being more socially active in your college... that's probebly the best place to meet new people.

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Being single is underrated.

6. paix

paix Senior Member

I love being single! why get tied down when you're so young? you've got tons of time to explore your life and the world when you're single!

personally, I want to travel all over, finish up school and start up my "career" (not really a career, just doing what I love and trying to get paid for it) before I go worrying about finding someone. Enjoy your life and your friends and family while you can, and learn to make yourself happy!

much love and luck, and many blessings sister! :)

7. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I've been single just about my life. There are good parts of being single - I'm not tied down to anyone or anything, and I don't some of the drama. But I do want to get married.

8. didge

didge Member

(wish i was alex's dream guy.....):)

9. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

The single life rules, at least in my book. Just think alex, you have no one to answer to, no one to tell you what to do, how to do, how to act etc.. not that all men are like that, but ya never know.

10. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I don't do weddings or funerals. I hate to see life come to an end.

11. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

Sorry, but I'm having trouble finding your door. Don't worry I'm working on it though.

12. alex714

alex714 To the Left

jeez jugg is my door that hard to find?! maybe thats why i've been stricking out

and shellie, i see what you are saying but i dont think i would feel tied down at this moment,
    i think its the relationship i want right now but its not the time, i have to get some things together first. id be nice to have someone to give me some lovin and affection.

13. Graham

Graham Member

When i go to weddings there are allways hot girls my age there, but i am to shy to go and talk to them :eek:

14. alex714

alex714 To the Left

and i'm too shy to talk to the good lookin males:eek:

15. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I hate going to events like that by myself... that totally sux. I went to a wedding once, 6 years ago (before I met my husband) and I was single at it... it was kinda funny because I did tarot readings to a couple people and the best man flipped out at me because I shouldn't be doing that at a wedding! lol it was so funny... he was kinda drunk so I really didn't take him seriously.