Wedding DIY Crafts. Help Me?

Discussion in 'Holiday Crafts' started by stazzy04, Feb 25, 2009.

1. stazzy04

stazzy04 Member

I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas for some crafts for weddings.

The only thing I know that I'm doing as of right now, are the centerpieces for the reception. I'm putting a manzanite branch in craft soil and then do a thin layer of vase filler and put a tiny green light (to kind of look like grass) in there. And then I'm going to save up a ton of toilet paper rolls, wrap them in a cool fabric thats in my colors. Then I want to hook tiny lights to the inside, so they light up, and then hang them from the branches.

I was also considering making chair bows out of crocheted strips of yarn.

And then my stepmom is sewing table cloths for me, and afterwards we're either going to sell them or recycle the fabric somehow.

2. fuzzygreen

fuzzygreen Member

Scrapbooks are always great; it's really nice to have a beautiful, decorative album in which to put wedding pictures.

3. ica

ica Member

along the same lines... i made a notebook for my firends' wedding so that all the guests could write little messages in it etc and then i gave it to the newlyweds as my present and they loved it!

4. sweet0914

sweet0914 Guest

Love hand made guest books. Also you can make something small as a gift. Like chocolate dipped spoons. Very easy to make. Or you can bag some candy kisses and decorate the bag with lip shaped stickers.. so cute!