Webradio Rocks

Discussion in 'Music' started by jesuswasamonkey, Jun 5, 2004.

1. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Always changing.

89.3fm Dallas

This station is awesome, they play a variety of music, reggae, techno, deat metal, zydeco, blues, hippy rock, native american, latin hip-hop, country that doesn't suck, gothic, underground rap, hindi, jap pop, psychedelic, punk, some guy chanting for an hour every sunday. It's everything you could want in a radio station (except the faddish shit, boring shit, and lousy shit you hear on other stations fifty times a day)

I discover a new artist every 15 minutes when I listen to this station. Seriously, they rock. Click the link if you don't believe me, it's webradio, so you hear the same thing on your comp as I hear on my radio.

enjoy
    :)

http://knon.org/warp.php

2. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I live in Phx! Out here we have the"edge" it says they are independant radio so not corporate crap . But they still drown with the same songs over and over and over until you want to rip the speakers out your wall you hear Jet 's cold hard bitch one more freekin time! I listenin and it sound fuckin groovy ! thaks for the hookup yo!

3. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Haha, we have the "edge" here to. They're crap. Just click the link and you can listen from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

4. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

Yeah I clicked it fraggin cool! I don't usually like radio but this is flcl !!!!

5. Deltamusic

Deltamusic Member

I like it. There are some that are out there that are real..;)