Web Designer; Photoshop Class

Discussion in 'Class Suggestions' started by LeftLeftRightLeft, Jul 26, 2009.

1. LeftLeftRightLeft

LeftLeftRightLeft Member

Although there are tons of these on Google, I think it'd be cool to start classes or at least like an Q & A network on here for aspiring designers and such, maybe even competitions for icon designs. I'm a noob when it comes to Photoshop, but I'm practicing... Thoughts?

2. LeftLeftRightLeft

LeftLeftRightLeft Member

I'd love to see all you have! The most frustrating thing with me is that I have a good idea of what I want, but I don't know how to take that mind image and making it happen in Photoshop... Also the pen tool is a killer when trying to make icons.

3. Number48

Number48 Member

I don't know if there's enough interest for a class, but I have several years' experience in Photoshop and Illustrator. Feel free to PM me with questions, or maybe there's a subforum for this sort of thing.. :D

4. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I would love for there to be an actual class on Photoshop and the Adobe suite. I have experience in it, but I'd like a refresher

5. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

Yeah, we should totally come together and talk/work on photoshop goods, I make userbars and use it to sharpen my pics.
    Yes, this is my pic please don't take, hence the watermark =]
    Oxycontin Comparison, Old v. New
    [​IMG]