wearing diaper/pullups during period

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by indianprincesss, Jan 30, 2011.

1. indianprincesss

indianprincesss Guest

Any girls here ever worn or thought about wearing a diaper or pullups while on their period?

I do wear diapers/pullups when I'm on my period. It all started when I was younger and had gone through only a few periods. When while on a period I ran out of pads to use. So my mother suggested that I wear some of my little brother diapers that we had left over. Which I did for a few days until my period ended. Thankfully it happened during the summer so I was able to just stay home inside. I did find it comfortable to wear the diaper while I was sleeping. So from then on whenever I get my period at night when I'm going to bed I either wear a diaper or pullup depending on my flow. then of course during the day I wear pads and on rare occasions a tampon. No I'm not one of those adult babies. neither do I wear diapers for going #1 or 2 in eww! I will admit every once and awhile wearing a diaper/pullup just around the house as though it was regular panties.

2. Argiope aurantia

Argiope aurantia Member

It seems rather like using Napalm to kill ants, but if it works who am I to judge? I used to joke that pads were pretty much diapers without waistbands.

I'll stick to my DivaCup, though.

3. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Cue the inappropriate laughter.. Hahaha!

But really, it isn't uncomfortable? Hmmm.

1 person likes this.
  4. allfun

allfun Banned

I knew I should have clicked on this post... T. M. I.

5. indianprincesss

indianprincesss Guest

But really, it isn't uncomfortable? Hmmm.[/QUOTE]

It really depends on your preference. myself I like pads alot more then tampons. That is why I feel comfortable wearing diapers/pullups. But that doesn't mean every girl who like pads will feel the same way as me. You have to also consider the size of diapers/pullups you get as well. Because you can get some that are really huge and padded or are thin and not so noticeable. and lastly given your waist size you can be limited in your selection or not at all. thankfully I'm still thin enough I can wear huggies brand.

Fred64 likes this.
  6. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

i'll stick to tampons :-|

i'm not judging. but i wear tight stuff generally, so pull ups and pads and stuff are a no no!!
    i dont like pads tho.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm on birth control pills that stop the bleeding. It's the one straight drug lesbians need!! Except if you don't take them around the same time you'll bleed for a bit.

8. Levi

Levi Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Back when I had a uterus, I did consider doing that because my flow was so ridiculously heavy. I couldn't just use pads or tampons. It was disabling. I think that if it works for you, do it!

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

first of all, dont be mean to the boys who peek in here. they should be applauded for their bravery in a world that stigmatizes them knowing about women's bodies. most are never exposed to sch information, and never bother to look for themselves.

i just started to make a trial set of Mama cloths. im planning on getting a Diva cup too, but i wanted to have pads on hand because i am SO SICK of buying manufactured products.
    so rather than pull-ups that continue the consumption, try reusable. i have heard such great things im taking the plunge. i use cloth instead of TP too, its SOOOO nice. if homemade pads are at all similar it will be awesome. i'll let you know how it goes :)

10. dukemariaagr

dukemariaagr Guest

i wear diapers too for my period cause heavy!!
    its better than pads and tampons!!

11. eileen

eileen Guest

What's a diva cup ? I have an idea but would b curious how often u chg it &c

12. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

It's a brand of menstrual cup. They're made of latex or silicone and you wear them like a tampon. They collect blood and you can just wash it out, so they tend to last years. You're meant to wash it out at least 2-3 times a day, more if you're heavier but no less, it should be cleaned at least every 12 hours. Unless you're unusually heavy, you won't be able to fill one up even if you leave it in for days. Though it'd just be plain nasty to leave a cup of blood in there for long but they are healthier than tampons.

13. Fred64

Fred64 Members

It really depends on your preference. myself I like pads alot more then tampons. That is why I feel comfortable wearing diapers/pullups. But that doesn't mean every girl who like pads will feel the same way as me. You have to also consider the size of diapers/pullups you get as well. Because you can get some that are really huge and padded or are thin and not so noticeable. and lastly given your waist size you can be limited in your selection or not at all. thankfully I'm still thin enough I can wear huggies brand.[/QUOTE]
    As a guy. I think that if wearing diapers or pull up during your period works for you then that’s all that matters, I find nothing gross about periods, I find nothing strange about diapers or pull-ups either