we want a threesome!!!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by fenian317, Aug 4, 2013.

1. fenian317

fenian317 Guest

My wife and I have been trying for 3 years to find a couple or even a woman to have a threesome or a foursome with but we have had NO luck how the hell do you even find people who do this? we have tried some personal ads but all we get is pervy guys or spam email we want to do this but its a lot more difficult than we thought...

2. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Craigslist...

3. misplacedJim

misplacedJim Member

Yep. Craigslist

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

4. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I just did a google search swingers illinois and it came up with some places, I'm not american so no idea of your local conditions. if you were in europe swingers clubs or sex partys you would meet people

5. fenian317

fenian317 Guest

We have tried craigslist and we get a lot of spam and singles guys not a lot of quality local people it seems. we hate to be picky but we don't just want to fuck anybody...lol

6. fenian317

fenian317 Guest

ok then we are coming to Europe!...lol

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

It doesn't hurt to be picky, after all if this is the first time it's needs to be fun for all. For us we meet a couple who hosted small parties. We never had very good luck with adds. The parties allowed us to meet in person. They did allow singles, but most were single men. Good luck.

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Haha. You swinger types crack me up.

When you find it, you label it pervy. It's like you all want the life of a crazy rock star while being the most prudish people on the planet.

What gives? Your wife's vagina knows not to get wet unless the guy has a ring on his finger?

Grow up!

9. Star-Fairy

Star-Fairy Member

Go on a site called fabswingers. I think it's over in the US too as I'm in the UK. Myself and my other half had some very good times with people from there. But ofcourse, you must be careful blah blah. Enjoy :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

10. crazyMax28

crazyMax28 Banned

as already other said CL. But also look at some of those 'apps' popular those days, tindr or something like that

11. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

There are tons of swinger sites online.

12. fenian317

fenian317 Guest

WOW....that was not needed...