we need to convert our cars to water...

Discussion in 'The Future' started by AannaSolo, Jan 14, 2005.

1. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

One of the ways to improve our future is to convert all those petrol based cars to water fuelled. It can be done, there are web sites that tell you how.

I'm working on it now, as a famous man once said

"the only way evil men succeed in this world is when good men sit back and let them"

You are the way to do it
    Don't wait for someone else
    Do it now

2. mart_182

mart_182 Member

yeh ive heard about this, but i dont think it'll catch on for a while, i cant see water fuelled cars going very fast, and all the hurrying people of the world wont stand for cars that dont do 0-200 in half a microsecond. u can power most things with water, and i think the exhaust it produces is oxygen, although i could be wrong. its a bloody good idea, but as long as the men in power own all the oil as well then it wont happen:(

3. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

not if we don't give it a go and say fuck going fast

4. atropine

atropine Member

there are hydrogen-powered production cars by the way, i believe water is the primary exhaust product.. while weaker than your usual engine, theyre decent..

5. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Unfortunately, any current method of producing hydrogen either consumes far more energy than you get from burning the hydrogen, or requires the use of fossil fuels, and generates greenhouse gases.

Hydrogen is NOT an energy source. It is only a STORAGE MEDIUM for energy, and a pretty lossy one at that.

6. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Checkout the "spirit of maat" web site. It gives the plans to convert cars quite simply. it can be done, but by splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen as part of the engine design as you drive.

7. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

well, i wrecked my car and altho im being forced to not drive an evil machine.. i am glad.

ive wanted not to drive for a while but have not had the guts.

8. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

That site gives NOTHING in the way of technical details, test results or real engineering information. A few blurry webcam photos and a piece of funky video? Without REAL information, his claims are meaningless.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for an internal combustion engine to develop enough power to both generate it's own fuel AND provide power to run a vehicle. The energy needed to split water into H2 and O2 is MORE than the energy you get by burning the resulting hydrogen!

What that site is claiming to have is essentially a perpetual motion machine. Such a device violates fundamental laws of physics. There is a LONG history of scam artists who claim some new breakthrough that allows "free energy", but they ALWAYS fall flat when objectively tested by people who arent trying to make money from them.