WE NEED TO ACT NOW

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phil1965, Aug 10, 2020.

1. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

So once again we've been inundated with migrants coming over from france and france appear to be doing sod all to stop them, in fact they are now demanding we pay them £30 million towards stopping the flow!
    Well I have a couple of ideas here, one we start sinking the boats, and two we threaten france with direct action, the french are nothing more than a bunch of self serving cheese eating surrender monkeys, almost as bad at the bloody italians.Years ago they whinged and whined because we didn't want their crappy apples, Golden Delicious! Ha, wet bog roll had more taste. If anything happens that they don't like then the first thing they do is blockade the ports, well perhaps they should blockade things now, like their borders for a start and stop the illegals entering france, then they wouldn't have to worry about stopping them getting over here would they!
    I'm sorry if people don't like this, then again actually I'm not, I don't really give a toss any more, I'm just sick of it all, sick of seeing our homeless living on the streets while the migrants get housed, because, 'they are deemed at greater risk'. Look at how many come over here and commit crime, shoplifting, robbery, fraud, the list is endless and it needs to stop.
    I'm also getting sick of the bleeding heart arseholes, the ones who go on about how WE have a responsibility to these people, well why is it our problem, what about the other countries, should they not do more?
    Britain isn't great anymore, we haven't been for years, we've become a cesspool, a dumping ground for the dross of the rest of the world, 'got any undesireables, send them to Britain', that's how it has become, eventually Europe will tighten it's borders, after all the shite has landed here, and then we'll become a bigger version of Alcatraz, you can see it happening and I'm tired of it, we're neither great or united and we all remember the old thing about divide and conquer!
    It's time we all stood together, England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales and stopped these bloody migrants, and then when we've done that we can sling out this government and get someone in who'll run the country for the benefit of everyone, not just the chosen few.

Drager1 and Candy Gal like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Yep it is bug today.

3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

It's pathetic, they come here and get all sorts given them, just start sinking boats and end it that way, we've left the EU, allegedly, so lets behave a bit more like Australia, or New Zealand, they don't take any shite.

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Candy Gal

I really don't know the answer to this. We are the smallest damn country.
    Have we all gone soft in the head?

phil1965 likes this.
  5. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Your humanity has slipped !!! - besides which, by international treaty (no, not the EU) we are prevented from doing so !!!

stormountainman likes this.
  6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

You who invaded and colonized many nations are now complaining about migrants? You made your bed now sleep in it.

granite45, Flagme15 and Joshua Tree like this.
  7. stormountainman

So why do you Brits send your people to other nations? Do you have any idea how many of your people are getting rich in Kuwait, in Qatar, in Dubai, in Saudi Arabia, in Oman, and in Iraq?

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sinking boats is always the answer...

9. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

We go over there and work, not claim benefits and commit crime.

wilsjane and mysticblu21 like this.
  10. Candy Gal

I don't usually post in this section.
    But I am up for Titanic experience.
    A sinking experience out of UK waters
    But seriously, why is this allowed to happen again?

11. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

The English have been doing it for centuries. What is your problem.

12. Rehab44

Rehab44 Members

I think he has just found geography.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

15. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Those we didn't want we threw out, including I presume, your ancestors !!!

16. stormountainman

Your people get paid in hundreds of thousands of Euro and get free housing and get free medical care and they do get arrested and charged with crimes then your government lawyers come and beg for Muslim mercy. Don't blow smoke up my ass.

17. stormountainman

Did you every consider that some of these immigrants go to your country after your government made it impossible for them to remain and work in their own? Did you know that BBC and Voice of America broadcast every day to these poor people to tell them how great the UK and USA are and tell them of all the fortune and freedom which awaits in abundance?

granite45 and Candy Gal like this.
  18. Candy Gal

Yes and the streets are paved with gold.

phil1965 and stormountainman like this.
  19. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Alas, the history of capitalism is written on the backs of indigenous people and workers imported to work for little or nothing...”guest workers” and slaves. Amends need to be made but won’t start until the the capitalist and colonial nations admit they. Have created a problem. A lot of people in the US and the UK and Europe find it easier to build walls, sink boats and deport rather than face the problem they have created...all done with a distinct lack of humanity and humility. The so called “undeveloped” world wasn’t always that way, it was systematically exploited and undeveloped at the hands of capitalism and colonialism. Perhaps a required course in history and economic development needs to be taught at re-education camps to the haves of this world.

20. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

If you're talking about Muslim immigrants, England helped the U.S. create the problems in the Middle East by invading and destroying Iraq, which led to the problems in Syria and people fleeing the Assad regime. So in some respects, England has a responsibility to help those people.