we need a good way to buy ansd sell pot

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by speedracer, Aug 27, 2005.

1. speedracer

speedracer Member

we need to figuer out a way to buy/sell pot on the Fucking Internet... we need a code word... some way to diguise it and sell the shit.

at my work, we say its coffee.. we sell good coffee... so lets have a coffee shop on the net and sell coffee... and no one would know what the fuck we are doing,, easy, eh ?

so.. anyone gonna sell me some good coffee ?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

the code word is popcorn. dont tell anyone else.

3. ezyrider50

ezyrider50 Member

it wouldnt work without two people who knew each other in advance

4. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

yeah man, i'll sort you out with some dank instant coffee granules.

5. Rab-T38

Rab-T38 Member

hahahaha priceless....

6. grouchy_old_dude

grouchy_old_dude Member

"Code word" STD pass it on...

7. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

hey, anybody wanna buy some STD? i got all the strains you could ever want...

8. zday40k

zday40k Member

budmail.biz takes care of all your marijuana, hashish, honey oil, magic mushroom. ive ordered off it 3 times now.

9. PurplePearl

PurplePearl Member

I was pointed in their direction too but I am very wary of it or the payment going missing in the post, especially as I recently had a package containing two Nintendo's go AWOL in the mail:mad: and it was sent Special Delivery!!

10. zday40k

zday40k Member

i think they meationed something about the strike about post in england and to leave it til that died down. ive gotten 3 orders with no probs except waiting for it for longer than i would have expected, but we all know anything like that tru the post is really at your own risk:(

11. Boost Junkie

Boost Junkie Member

this really isint that hard, just make sure you vaccume seal it multiple times, and putting it into a substance with some overpowering odor. always overnight it. never leave a return address, and when it comes to communication. as unsafe as digital comm. is, I use encryption software, i have software that i can lock with 5 passwords and 5 key questions and answers. its 128bit (AWESOME). i can also hide text or any file inside of a picture, and no there is no way of knowing its encrypted unless someone tells you. so its pretty nifty. if your gonna set up a distrabution system, you need a central warehouse and then local hubs where it will be bagged and tagged then put on the streets. with all deposits made into offshore accounts. and make sure everyone uses prepaid phones, which are changed once a month. and never use your real names, send out new name lists every months with the phones so you know what number each person has before it changes, because if you leave it to them to get the phones, it leaves you alot more open to being infiltrated by someone like pigs....

12. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

ROFL you're talking about a fkin cartel.. offshore accounts, warehouse distribution.. this aint Miami Vice, its hip forums.

13. Boost Junkie

Boost Junkie Member

i really dont think it will work online, its too easy to trace ip addresses... With the click of a mouse, they have your address, your name, what kind of your computer, and what you ate for breakfast. ive seen it first hand. dont trust your computer when doing illegal things. its scary!

if your going to do anything outside a reasonable delivery area, a delivery service is always a good choice. the trick is in how you package it. vaccume seal, such as a seal-a-meal is a good choice. then your gonna have to find some sort of container, it can vary from food containers, to a beanie baby (my favorite) just make sure its light weight. you can send boxes FULL of "stuffed" animals. and you must always send the package over night. because a very small perentage of over night packages are checked. and most delivery services dont have drug dogs. the prepaid phone thing is a given, never use your real name, another given. and make sure no one knows where you sleep. because you cant trust anyone...ANYONE!!!! offshore accounts are a little over the top, but it sounds cool. just make sure you make deposits the same time every month. seems less suspicous.

14. canadianbuds

canadianbuds Member

this is impossible over the net.you would have to meet face to face at some point.wouldnt it be nice...........

15. canadianbuds

canadianbuds Member

imagine,trading ''popcorn'' over the net.
    lol.