we bought a dukes of hazzard car

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Earthy Mama, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Yup, we bought the car with the horn, flag, numbers, and life size boe and duke in back lmao. I'll post pics later. Just thought you'd all like to know what hicks we are.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Charger, good car, Mopar products have really climbed in value too and continue. Run the vin number first to see if it was one of the cars used in the making or any of the shows and second to find out if it was a big block car or not. Some of the factory big block cars fetch a very high price in original shape. Some well over 100K

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Chris's step dad is crazy about mopars, we have about 4 here now... all interesting...

ones neon green, ones hot pink lol

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I have a friend here who owns a 1969 Super Bee factory 440 with the six pack. He bought it brand new in 1970 the day he got back home from Vietnam. He has all the books and even the window sticker. Very nice car and alot of poeple have offered him a shit pile of cash for it. He said it was his way to forget what all had happend and will never sell it.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I cant wait to see the pics...the life size bo and luke have me wondering.....

6. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

dodge charger r/t with the factory 426 hemi is very rare...all the good condition ones iv seen were in the 30,000-200,000 dollar range...there are 4 possibilities...a) its a toy, b) an amazing once in a lifetime deal c)its a new one d) its not the rare r/t...

7. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

If the original Bo Duke (John Schneider) came with it then I want one too

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i had a friend of mine who drove cars like that, he was one of the only two real friends i had when i was in high school. he used to just cruse arround and arround the two little blocks that were all there was of down town in the little town we both lived in.

he killed himself, it had to have been deliberate, going 80 off the end of a known 'dead man's curve' he'd pointed out to me himself.

as far as i know he wasn't into emparing his judgement, but he did grow up in a fanaticly fundimentalist family that was borderline swastica before there were even neo's. wouldn't suprise me a damd bit if that had something to do with it.

=^^=
    .../\...