Ways to make fun of girls who try to get you to buy their drink!

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

So when out in clubs, and when it comes to the girls who you know there's no chance with, who yet still ask you to buy them a drink... how do you handle this? A few times I've sort of pretended to be an idiot just for fun. One time I let a girl think I was going to get her a drink and then I gave her a glass of water! She had just reached for it when she she realised! I didn't let go of it because I knew she'd just pour it over mt head.

Another time when some random girl asked me to buy her a drink, I told her that I would on the condition that if the conversation was good that she would buy the second drink. She said yeah but I knew she was taking me for a fool. I then sort of turned my back to her and just kept talking to my friend. I let her stand there thinking that I was about to buy her a drink. I could see her out of the corner of my eye trying to look over to me. When she realised what I was doing, she slapped my arm before leaving. I didn't even turn around as she did this! It was fun knowing that other girls in the area probably saw this stunner standing next to me waiting patiently!

When you have her convinced that you're a sucker, it'll take her a while to 'figure out' that you're playing her. Usually it's the guy who has to figure out that the girl isn't coming back! Many will argue that there is no point in doing this as you know that closing her isn't an option either way. But I like to do this because I feel it ups my state.

Anyone else enjoy doing this?

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

The recent times I've gone out have been after I had already quit drinking. Most of the young crowd don't seem to be into drinking as much as they are dancing and nodding to the beat> Maybe because they're dance clubs. But I've given it a little (only a little...) thought & I think I'd buy a girl a drink even if she was being a snot just to be nice.

But with me not being a drinker anymore, and the price of cocktails being as exorbitant as it was last I checked I can't really get excited about the prospects.

On a side note, one of the clubs I frequent when I go out, Academy (& I think another one too: Excahnge) make an amazing spectacle when you order a bottle of vodka. The bottle, adorned with sparklers or strobe lights (i forget which, but probably strobe lights) is paraded out to your table by showgirls in skimpy bodysuits, all the while music blaring on the club's PA. It's quite a scene. I have no idea how much that costs, but I'd like to buy it sometime just for kicks. Maybe that's what I'll do with my stimulus money; though once clubs finally reopen it will likely be spent. :D

3. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

What? It's because of people like you that girls come up to me trying to get drinks.

Asmodean and soulcompromise like this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

lol

5. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I posted this thread in a PUA forum today too. I expect to get better answers there!

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If it happened to me, I would just say “I’m broke- just spent my last few dollars and Im about to leave”

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never asked anybody to buy me a drink. Who does that?

If you ain't got no money take yo broke ass home.

parua, onceburned, Gul Dukat and 2 others like this.
  8. Eric!

That was a common thing in the 90s.

9. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

Only happened to me once. Gave her a couple cold, one word responses and that was enough for her to move on to someone more gullible.

EDIT: and then she was all loud and obnoxious watching the shitty Broncos game. Thanks guys for buying her a drink.

Eric! likes this.
  10. Eric!

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

She was a Broncos fan? Sounds like a keeper. You should have bought her a drink you asshole.

Bullzaye likes this.
  12. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The only women who ever asked me to buy them drinks were prostitutes working bars. The bartenders know who they are and probably get a cut for letting them work the bar. If you indicate you're not interested, and they persist, the bartender will tell them to move along to someone else.

As to your claimed ability to read minds, "She said yeah but I knew she was taking me for a fool," you can't read minds. It's a foolish claim.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I was a prostitute I would poor a shot down my ass and you could drink it out with a straw.

WhatJustHappened likes this.
  14. Eric!

5D3D2306-0CE6-4915-ABD5-11A3C5D29B52.gif

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i'm another one who has never had this happen. seems pretty damn ballsy to walk up to a stranger and ask them to buy you anything.

16. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I'm not necessarily saying I can read minds but you weren't there, so shut up. I'd still have known what she was up to even if I hadn't seen her try it on other guys before me!

17. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Girls do it to chodes who don't look street smart. The chode will feel happy just to be talking to a pretty girl at all so he'll buy her the drink.

18. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I don't hang out in clubs. I'm too gangsta for that.

If i do somehow happen to find myself in an unfortunate location like a night club and if a woman were to ask me if i could buy her a drink then i would simply say no and take that as a red flag.

19. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I have never asked anyone to buy me a drink in a club. Does it really happen that often?

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are you ever on the street and a girl asks you to buy her a hot dog from a street vendor?