wats ur drug?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Pot is more of a recreational/hobbyish thing for me rather then a "drug".

My second drug of choice would have to be E. But I like to limit myself to it once every few weeks, not once a day like toking.

2. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Cannabis, oh wait no cannabis, bummer. Well than adderall and Ether... and whippets somtimes.

Adderalls the best though, I take that shit bout every other day... It's fun as hell.

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

Damn! 40 mgs is just right for me. I took 60 all at once a couple times and I felt like my heart was going to explode. I usually just take 40 mg of XR and then take a 10 of the non time released a few hours later to boost the dose. 160 mg is crazy tho! What was it like?

4. cauan

cauan Member

I don't mean to be preachy or the one pure guy here, but the drug I like the most is the sun. It changes my mood in every way. When it's cloudy or raining or cold I usually feel weird, in a bad moody, like sleeping and even depressed sometimes.
    I like pot from 3 to 5 times a week, but not more than this and I would have acid more often. I had already tried once, but I'm not sure if what I felt was acid or the craziest pot I had ever smoked...lol.
    My drug would certainly be the sun and waterfalls...the best combination of stimulants as well as halucinogens...(how do I spell it?)

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Instead of tweaking really hard, it just slowly released itself into my system. I don't like this, mainly because I still feel it in my system. Oh well, it was pretty fun for a while :).

Peace {and Love :cool:}

6. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Shrooms or *almost* any other of psychedelic.
    And any type of stimulant

7. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

LSD, Shrroms, Ecstacy

8. rdfleece27

rdfleece27 Member

porkstock- i used em during finals kinda a lot but other than that no. that's the only time i would really take those. in strictly recreational situations i avoid them.

9. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Hmm...I dunno, but probably LSD. I wouldn't want to do that as often as I smoke though...that'd fuck me up.

10. Tamee

Tamee naked

I only occassionally do any drugs, but when I do, it's like this: Marijuana, Alcohol, Mushrooms in order from what I do the most to what I do the least.