Water

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by VolcomStoner420, May 28, 2007.

1. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

I have heard you arent supposed to give plants water that comes from the sink. Then what water can you give it? I don't live by any natural water source.

2. duckyx

duckyx Member

I give my bottled water, poland springs, or i use my filtered house water. or i collect rain water lol

3. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

Let your tap water "sit" in an open container for a day or two. Stir it up occasionally, an airstone does wonders! Learn about ph and water. Read, read - study, study, learn, learn!

4. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

im all about the bottled water or rain water. a good idea is to dig some big holes close 2 your growing area. these holes will fill with water any time it rains, and you will have an abundance of water right at your grow site

5. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

im all about the bottled water or rain water. a good idea is to dig some big holes close 2 your growing area. these holes will fill with water any time it rains, and you will have an abundance of water right at your grow site