Watch "Loose Change 9/11"

Discussion in 'Protest' started by 1canyonguy, Dec 31, 2009.

1. 1canyonguy

1canyonguy Member

Get it on Net flix or anywhere else you can

2. Kohhna

Kohhna Member

WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK

Thats what I think of Loose change.

3. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

These guys did retract their statement that all the cell phone calls were all faked. Make sure you watch part 2 and part three "the final cut".

4. Wizard_of_Hawse

Wizard_of_Hawse Member

Yeah, then go watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M"]YouTube- 9/11 Debate: Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics pt. 1

Then go research some more (of all sides) and decide for yourself who you think is full of shit

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

lol people are still talking about loose change.

6. Michael Phelps

It's a fact that people are tired of it. We have factually based discussions here.

7. Acid In The Petri Dish

Acid In The Petri Dish Member

If the same people who watched all the Loose Change movies had just seen this one instead, there would be less question to all of this..

"911: In Plane Sight"

This movie is done by a far more sophisticated group than Jason Burmas' group, and is a lot less conclusional and presumptuous. I highly suggest it for those of you still in question on one side or the other.

My favorite group, of course, is still Alex Jones' crew. I have had the unique pleasure/leisure of actually having the time to cross-reference about 90% of his "theories" and he's right-on-the-money.

For all you folks out there who still want to keep your heads in the sand about this matter; so be it, but at least get on board this mission to fix something we ALL have in common:

http://www.taxfree15th.com/

And for all you out there demonizing each other for not having ALL the facts, just remember: this is a puzzle inside a mystery wrapped in an enigma. No one person can truly be completely informed. We all need to work together in uncovering the hidden truths in our society, so lighten-up.

8. Michael Phelps

9. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Why are truthers so insane?

Lack of reasoning skills, possibly mild delusions of grandeur, being persecuted by imaginary foes, etc. I'd say most truthers are schizophrenics actually.

That, plus they don't understand basic physics. What I'm saying is that they lack the mental capacity to accept anything which doesn't already conform to their own bias. They reject it out right and create reality based on their own myopic worldview. Don't even bother wasting your time. It's not worth it.

10. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

:iagree: :cheers2:

as for alex jones and loose change... :ack2: :puke:

11. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

You seem to be projecting your own personal attributes onto others.

12. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member