washing coke

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Superpimp, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

can i wash the cutting agents from coke using isopropyl alcohol? i cant get acetone and ether right now :& if so can someone explain the process to me? plzz any other process that works well would be fine.........thanks

2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

No. You can cook it out if you like. Add 1/4 baking soda, put it in a spoon with some water, and boil it with a lighter. Congratulations! You now have crack.

3. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

nah thats not how you make crack, you need to freeze the rocks after cooking them, haha.

4. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Dude you don't freeze the rocks after you cook them you make it just like salmon4me said. Anyways I bet there is away to wask the cut out of shitty coke. The bottom line is its probably very very hard to do and you really have to know what you are doing ? I would just sniff the shit up and give your dealer hell the next time for selling you shit thats cut to the gut like that.

5. Stiney

Stiney Member

No. No its not hard to do, it's very easy. and everybody should do it, it gets rid of all the random shit people cut into it and it lets you know who is selling the best coke and who is selling muck. Then you only buy from the people selling the quality stuff and hopefully the people selling the shit cut to pieces with baking soda, sugar, sucrose, lidocaine, new era, flour and chalk get put out of business because everyone knows they sell crap. You do have to know what your doing, but what you have to do is follow simple instructions. All you need is the acetone, chemical grade acetone, 99%+ acetone purchased from a chemical supplier, not the stuff beauticians use, not nail varnish remover, get it from a chemical supplier. Its not age restricted, it's not flagged/watched, it's not illegal, anyone can buy it. You also need a couple of coffee filters, a funnel and a couple of glass jars. Thats all. Okay, please note that I'll be using 3 grams of adulterated cocaine as my example for this procedure, so keep that in mind. You should use 15 ml.s of acetone per every 1 gram of cocaine.

Crush up your 3 grams of adulterated cocaine as fine as possible. I have personally found that using a fine screened juice strainer best for getting finely ground powder.

Pour your crushed up cocaine into 45-50 ml.s of acetone. Put the cap back onto your acetone bottle immediately to avoid any moisture from the air getting in. Stir the cocaine in the acetone for approx. 3-5 minutes making sure to get around the bottom edges etc. Cover with a small piece of paper or something to keep any moisture out and let settle until the cleaned cocaine crystals are on the bottom and your acetone at the top has become completely clear or dirty looking, but free of any crystals floating in it. This should take anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes.

Now, carefully pour your dirty acetone into a filter placed inside of your plastic funnel and resting atop your drinking glass. It is important on this first run to stop as short of any cocaine falling out into the filter as possible (it's okay if some crystals fall into the filter paper, leave them there). This will provide us with the opportunity to perform a second wash on the crystals in the beaker. Now, with some crystals stuck to the side of the beaker from pouring and most at the bottom, pour 30 more ml.s of fresh acetone into the beaker trying to collect those crystals stuck on the side while pouring in. Stir again and cover. This time, pour your entire contents into the filter paper. If some crystals are left clinging to the beaker, pour a lil' fresh acetone in, swirl and pour them in as well. With your clean crystals inside the filter paper, cover. Once all, or most of the acetone has drained thru into the drinking glass, pour 20 more ml.s of fresh acetone into the filter paper. This will provide us with the third and last cleansing. Cover and let drain completely. This could take 5-10 minutes at the most.

Once all of the acetone has drained thru, carefully remove the filter paper containing the newly cleaned and now beautiful crystals and place it between three or four paper towels. Fold the towels over the filter paper and press firmly on the cocaine to absorb any additional acetone. Discard paper towels and place the somewhat dried filter paper still containing the crystyals under a heat lamp for approx. 20 minutes. Remove from under heat lamp.

Now, this last step is very important. For your own health and for the true taste, feel and aesthetics of the newly cleaned cocaine, you must let it evaporate on it's own, still inside of the filter paper for at least 24 hours in a non-humid environment. At the 24+ mark, gently heat the crystals, while still inside of the filter paper, for approx. 10 minutes or so. Remove from heat.

Carefully open the filter paper and let the clump of beautiful cocaine fall out onto an awaiting ceramic plate. Rub the filter paper together over the plate if any is stuck to it. Carefully open up the clump to examine your newly formed, clean and pure crystals. This will resemble nothing of which you started with, no matter how good or bad it looked.

Now you have almost totally pure cocaine. No burn, no uncomfortable edginess, no horrible after taste or smell. Just euphoria and stimulation. But remember you can not take the same amount of this as you take of the crappy cut to pieces coke you normally take. You can't do the same big monster lines, or the same amount of those lines. If you do, you will die. If the cocaine you normally get is, say, 20% pure, well after the wash it is now about 99% pure. You only need to take about 20% as much as you normally would, so go easy on the stuff, start at a low dose and work your way up untill you get what you need from it.

kiss kiss bang bang likes this.
  6. Leroy_k

Leroy_k Member

Very nice right up. A+. Is it the same with ether?

7. Stiney

Stiney Member

{just for the record I thought I should add that the bulk of that was copied from a method by someone called LeJunk, I just edited it and then added/removed a couple of things. Don't want him accusing me of plagiarism ;) }

8. jammon

jammon Member

You can use ether as well but make sure it's anhydrous (no water in it)
    Though I wouldn't use it because it's too dangerous. Get some acetone instead and dry it with epsom salts.:daisy:

People should stop buying coke that has been heavy adulterated. That way stupid dealers will stop cutting it.

9. masada

masada Member

Don't bother. Put a nice line's worth in a spoon, put 4/5cc of water in it. Then pop a tiny ball of cotton. draw up the solution through the cotton with 1cc syringe...squeeze out the air, and enjoy. You'll never see coke the same way again.

10. jammon

jammon Member

Now that would be a nice way of cleaning it. And of course you'd then shoot the syringe up your nose, or evaporate it on a dish and then damp with a little alcohol, let evaporate and get nice crystals

11. jammon

jammon Member

Coke HCL dissolves in ethanol easily, most cuts dont.
    So you dissolve like 3 grams in 10 ml of ethanol, stir and filter through paper filter.
    Then you evaporate that... takes a day or three depending on how much coke. A goo forms but eventually it all dries, forget about the dish for a day or two...

Then you must get some Acetone, they sell it online. You make it anydrous with lots of magnesium sulfate, which you get by heating Epsom salts in the oven for 2 hours.
    Acetone is really the way to go if you wanna wash coke hcl...

Also you can freebase it, wash with water, dry good, and then salt out of Acetone.

Maybe you can get Ether, which is used as Acetone, but playing with ether is as dangerous as shooting heroin unaware of its purity :)

that bitch killing all my rock idols

Oh yeah, if you can get Chloroform, it washes coke very nicely. Coke HCL dissolves, while cuts such as EPHEDRINE stay undissolved. This is nice cause ephedrine is not soluble in acetone.

Purification of cocaine is simply a matter of playing with solubilities of the psychoactive-cuts and cocaine hcl in different solvents...

But really, if your coke is DECENT, an Acetone wash canturn it into something that won't make you feel like shit (caffeine and ephedrine are to blame) or ruin your nose (shit like talc, which stays in the acetone)

Those speedy cuts are felt after 20 minutes of the first line. That first line is always good, because the effects produces by cocaine are felt immediately, whereas ephedrine hits later.

Chloroform is nasty. If you can get METHANOL, use it to remove ephedrine, coke hcl dissolves in minimal ammounts of methanol, unlike ephedrine (neither hcl or base)

12. kiss kiss bang bang

kiss kiss bang bang Members

13. kiss kiss bang bang

kiss kiss bang bang Members

Why must you wait after the coke dries out? I read acetone is non toxic. I have used the cleaned product within minutes of washing and drying it. Tell me why that is dangerous please.

14. Flyd56

Flyd56 Members

Oh dear bruv
    If coke is quality it will dry to rock in a minute, reason it's called crack is because you crack the chemical bond, and if banging unabashed coke the oil will be yellowish orange especially if using Peruvian gold flake,
    Freeze it lol, you must be Scottish as up here all is bashed to bits , I mean come on £20 a gram and they call everything prop, yeah proper bumf, crack can be made using ammonia, bicarb, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, it's the C and H molecule man. Ha ha ha ha, Duh

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  15. Buddyweiser232

Buddyweiser232 Members

why wash find a new dealer speaking of which why is it that the quality these days so shitty