Was this laced?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sweetxcatastrophe, Jan 28, 2009.

1. sweetxcatastrophe

sweetxcatastrophe Member

I'm a senior in high school and have been smoking off and on since after my freshman year and have been smoking solid (every, single night) for around three months now so I know how it feels to be stoned, ya know? Normally when I'm stoned I get a bit jerky and jittery and relaxed and just mellow, m'kay? But last Saturday my smokin' buddy, Jason (he's who I smoke with ALL THE TIME), and I were smoking. He's always the one who gets the weed and so we were smoking out of a new baggie right and I notice my smoke is like...a dirty orange color. And Jason's smoke is white (like it usually is) but one or two times when I hit it is was dirty orange and a few times with both of us it was a yellowish color.

We ended up smoking two joints and two bong bowls (medium-ish sized) and so we were pretty baked by the time we were done. But then I started feelin' funny like...Iunno. Basically, kinda orgasmic lmao. Like really, really shaky and my inner thighs went numb and kinda tingly (good tingly) and then about an hour later when I went to bed I was tossing and turning and it felt SO AWESOME. Like...my nerve endings were extra sensitive or something.

Anyway, I told Jason the next day and he said that he had felt the same way, but didn't wanna freak me out by saying something. So we checked the baggie (he thought someone might have put liquid acid in it) and there wasn't any residue or anything. We smoked some more later and it didn't do that...So I don't know.

Could it have been laced with something? If so, what? I've never done anything besides marijuana (although I'm trying shrooms this weeks) and so I was just kinda like WTF? Lol.

Thanks!

2. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

3. sweetxcatastrophe

sweetxcatastrophe Member

Lmao the weed is long gone and I'm not really freaking out or anything, it was pretty fucking awesome to feel that way, I was just wanting to know. Lol but thanks XD

4. krewskater

krewskater Member

You can't lace weed with liquid acid, I mean you can but the heat from the lighter will destroy it faster than you can blink. It sounds like you were really baked to me.

5. sweetxcatastrophe

sweetxcatastrophe Member

That's what Jason said. Good weed. Good day. Good mood. Totally baked. He said it was probably just everything goin' good and a shitload of good shit, ya know? Iunno, but I'm a virgin and shit and I know that was the most amazing feeling like...ever. XD It was fuckin' awesome.

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I lol when people claim their weed is laced.

7. does2

does2 Member

Yes, the weed was laced.
    With THC.

8. krewskater

krewskater Member

Ya, I mean it's not so funny when your friend smokes weed that actually is laced and you've gotta deal with him puking, tripping balls and fading in and out of consciousness for 3 hours until he finally passes out. But ya, I'd say 9.9/10 times its not laced. People don't sell laced weed and if they're selling it you'll know just by the sketchiness of the situation. Some people just smoked laced weed because they enjoy it and then you don't know that it's laced so you smoke it but even that rarely ever happens.

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i applaud your use of describing your situation. most people are incoherent "my hearts not beating" and crap.

i have gotten that tingly feeling before, and i sometimes get muscle rollyness in my legs (really strange feeling, a sort of roiling sensation) but only with really good weed.

10. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

rolling sensation? i got super bad cramps in my legs when i was really high once while i was driving. it was cause i was at a concert all day but when driving a stick, using both legs, high, leg cramps can really freak you out.

11. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

its so hard to describe. its like my leg muscles are doing the wave. not really cramps at all.

12. sweetxcatastrophe

sweetxcatastrophe Member

That's almost exactly the feeling! Kinda jittery and liquidy almost...Iunno. And thianks XD I try my best to describe sensations so I can paint the perfect picture to someone.

13. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

It sounds almost like MDMA...

but that also breaks down with heat...

14. does2

does2 Member

Yep, plus it has a very distinct smell and taste.

15. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Sounds like you experienced euphoria with some good weed. Happens once in a while enjoy it when it does :)