Was the Sandy Hooks shooting manufactured?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yog-Sothoth, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Member

Just seems like so many shootings recently..

Do you think its a result of a violent culture or is there something deeper at work?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I think some mass shootings have been orchestrated -- Columbine for instance.

I am not sure about the Sandy Hook shootings, but basically these mass shootings are the hallmark of a sick country and a sick world where death and violence are celebrated and glorified. Sure the media and video games have a lot to do with it. Plus there are just a lot of disillusioned and mentally ill people out there who find it hard to cope in such an inhumane and unnatural world. You've got to expect some people are going to go off the deep end.

3. odonII

odonII O

How so?

Not just because it is a historical event and the details are lost to time.

Speaking of Columbine...I was reading some of the boys diaries etc...they just seemed stupid to me. Nothing to do with their environment. Just basic stupid idiots.

4. odonII

odonII O

No.

I've been thinking. I've been reading. I think this kid was just a really dumb idiot. Simple as that. Some say he was smart. I think he was an idiot. Thought too much about himself.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Read some of the eyewitness reports. Many people reported more shooters than just Eric and Dylan (several people reported seeing at least three shooters). This would explain also how so much ammunition and over 100 pipe bombs were found in the school.

I actually uploaded these news clips seen below to YouTube several years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0KucUrRmY"]Columbine Student Reports Three Gunmen - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHefZGoJz24"]Columbine Eyewitness Reports Three Individuals -- One Arrested - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9v-Gb8rims"]Columbine Eyewitness News Interview (1999) - YouTube

1 person likes this.
  6. odonII

odonII O

: / eye witness accounts shortly after the fact.

Similar to:

'somebody told me there were over 100 shots fired'

'I swear I heard a bomb go off'
    'Look, it looks like a controlled demolition'

Disappointed.

Thanks anyway....

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

those clips have zero credibility

they are a result of news hungry television crews vying for viewership....

lots and lots of bad info gets passed on by people with a need to be the one on that spot light if only for 15 seconds on channel 97 in bum fuck Arkansas[ie]

nowadays people dont need to construct something like this[mass shooting]...if they have an agenda they just wait till it happens because they know that it will indeed happen

everything is not a conspiracy[lame happy face here]

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Master Skywalker, there are to many of them, what are we going to do?.. PG-13 ...

why was this even written into the script, is it really that important to movie goers?

Manufactured., Indeed..

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We had a copy cat shooting 5 miles from here, a month after the Columbine massacre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritage_High_School_shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9lvqAPEgc8"]1999 Heritage High School Shooting CBS 2 News Report - YouTube

Scary times. My kids were at school but not that school.

10. graxton

graxton Member

The student handcuffed near Columbine may have been Chris Morris. He was off-campus until after the shooting started and then notified the police after hearing about the shooting on TV. He met them at the park across the street from Columbine and was detained for questioning because of his close ties with the two shooters and not being at the school that morning. More than two shooters/attackers would have showed up on the surveillance video and would have been later corroborated by witnesses in a more settled environment for questioning. Harris removed his trench coat during the attack which would explain people seeing an attacker in a shirt.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/col1126.htm

There is some reason to believe that there may have been a conspiracy on the part of local law enforcement to coverup documents related to the two years prior to the shooting when complaints were filed with the police about Klebold and Harris being dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

"On April 30 high-ranking officials of Jefferson County and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office met to decide if they should reveal that Michael Guerra, a Sheriff's Office detective, had drafted an affidavit for a search warrant of Harris's residence a year before the shootings, based on his previous investigation of Harris's website and activities. They decided not to disclose this information at a press conference held on April 30, nor did they mention it in any other way. Over the next two years, Guerra's original draft and investigative file documents were lost. Their loss was termed "troubling" by a Grand Jury convened after the file's existence was reported in April 2001."

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Manufactured by whom? And what would be the motive? Gun control?
    And why go to such extremes to push an agenda like gun control when I can't really think of anyone really pushing to take all guns away. Obama hasn't touched gun control since he's been in office and even now he's only pushing for an assault rifle ban.

To manufacture a shooting just so the current administration can outlaw only one type of weapon seems a little extreme to me.

I think this is simply the result of a mentally disturbed, alienated and lonely boy who grew up playing violent video games and grew up in a gun culture pushed on him by his mother.

12. explorer9891

explorer9891 Member

People do crazy things to achieve what ever goals they have.
    But this, the guy was just plain nuts and a coward

13. texas.grok

texas.grok Member

To me it makes little difference if the shootings were manufactured or not. The end results will be the same. The sheeple will cry out for protection, the government will take away more freedoms and pass more laws that will do nothing more than give the illusion of security. More restrictions will be put on gun ownership (and will do no good except to disarm everyone but the criminals).

Same thing happened after 9/11. In the interest of obtaining the illusion of security, the sheep let so many of their rights be taken away. Now flying is nothing more than paying to be sexually molested, or irradiated, before boarding the plane.

Deep down I think there are powers that are at work to make these things happen. Google "false flag operations" to see the history of what the USA had done in the past to justify wars that we have been involved in.

But like I said, the end result will be the same, on purpose or not.

1 person likes this.
  14. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Yes, this tragedy was manufactured by a mentally defective person who had a problem with his mother and decided to take out 25 other people with her.

15. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Member

I take issue with blaming the shooters Autism Spectrum Disorder for this shooting. That is an extremely ableist viewpoint. There is no link between violence and Autism Spectrum Disorder.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Of course it matters if the government sent 25 people (including 20 innocent young children) to their death [​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0gToB6jLJA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0gToB6jLJA

Hotwater

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It could be a conspiracy to cover up connections between the two.:bobby:

18. Embreezy

Embreezy Member

I dont think the argument is that ASD was a direct cause, but that it caused him to be socially alienated... and was therefore an indirect cause. Seems reasonable.

19. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

I don't think he had a formal diagnosis. His mother told people he had aspberger syndrome.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It’s clear Jesse Ventura in his video “brain invaders” has uncovered a plot by the government to control the populace through highly sophisticated electronic means.

It is possible (although unlikely) the shooter could have been a victim of the super-secret black-ops government program known as the “voice-of-god”

Hotwater