was on a break, I'm returning to the ganj for this weekend

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 21, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Alright, well I havent touched any drugs since late march/early april... and I decided this weekend to smoke a couple bowls with my friend. Just thought I'd tell you all lol Anyways yeah, will it be stronger or anything cuz I havent smoked in a while? I dont think it will be.... but i dont wanna be caught off guard.
    If you happen to be wandering in a forest by the niagara river and you see 2 chicks stoned, its me and krystin.

2. Eden

Eden Member

it probably will since you're not used to smoking in awhile. enjoy it! im taking a break soon... tolerance blows.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

your tolerance is probably low, but every1 is different. but while i was at school, i couldn't smoke. when my finals finished, i hadn't smoked in 3 months, so when i came back home...it was a big surprise to see how stoned i got off what i normally just got a pretty good high off of.

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I'd be excited if I were you, you're gonna get ripped! If you haven't smoked in like a month and a half your tolerance is really low.

5. reef

reef Member

hell yah it's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks. one or 2 tokes should be just fine. hell one or 2 tokes is usually fine for me when i used to smoke everyday.

heh as for me. i haven't smoked since i finished college last month. i don't have to nerve to ask my parents for money when i know im going to buy pot with it. gonna wait till i get a job or unitl friends come back from school.

6. reefer121

reefer121 Member

ive got exams starting this week for 2 weeks so during that time im not gonna smoke at all. ive got a bit of weed for when ive finished my last exam so i can blaze right after. i hope my tolerance will be alot lower

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

I smoked for the first time in a few weeks tonight. It was great but I didn't get as high as I expected to be. But the high lasted waaaay longer than usual. That's how it always is when I smoke after taking a long break. It doesn't really improve my high, it just makes it last longer.

8. We_All_Shine_On

lol well I smoked a big bowl last night, and had a wake n bake this morning, I'm pretty buzzed still, so it does last a long time

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Well have fun, you gotta love the herb. :D

10. We_All_Shine_On

well I'm back smoking so much now i hope it doesnt lose its attraction....
    one hit does me immediately, just relaxes me enough to take huge hits later